Trousdale County 2015

Make NO mistake:

The call will be Coach Satterfield's and no one else's!

Make NO mistake:

He is qualified to hire the next football coach for Trousdale County!

Question is as said before, what's he looking for? There are some rumors flying around.... It'll be interesting to watch....

Interesting post, but your words are not to bright,as your name. I don't think that insults to people that put ALOT of money and free time into the program would appreciate your comments. Maybe you should be the one to make sure you know what your saying. We , the ones that might have a clue would say different. But don't put yourself out there as a know all !

The Goat sez: Would you like to translate that post to english?

I never stated that the call is not totally with Clint, but I just think that you are in the dark to think Clint has never had a conversation with some people.

The Goat sez: I'm sure Clint has lots of conversations every day. And I'm even more certain that each and everyone one hold equal sway in his decision making. From the 6 y/o Kindergarden student that he says hello too, to the illustrious head of the booster club.