Trousdale County 2015

It's not even close. The only difference between SC & the U last year was the schedule.

other than the fact the u beat Cannon and went to the second round of the playoffs. Kinda like Cannon's'girls....its how you finish not start. Besides, No one even mentioned the U. And since when has Smith started comparing its worth verse Baxter?? You just proved my point how far down the slide has been. Back to the thread, any real names being mentioned for this job? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

**alert** this is just my opinion. If you look at just HC's, since they will probably want experience, I have three names that potentiall could apply and do a great job; Shad (currently unemployed), Gattis, and Rang ( last two have a history of moving around). They may not be interested but all three candidates win. All three have made it deep in the playoffs. Just my opinion. Now, with this job, you can not count out the out-of-state applicants as well. Should be interesting.

**alert** this is just my opinion. If you look at just HC's, since they will probably want experience, I have three names that potentiall could apply and do a great job; Shad (currently unemployed), Gattis, and Rang ( last two have a history of moving around). They may not be interested but all three candidates win. All three have made it deep in the playoffs. Just my opinion. Now, with this job, you can not count out the out-of-state applicants as well. Should be interesting.

good point on out of state coaches. I dont. Know if an older established coach would come there. Lots of expectations, lots of pressure and influence from Clint. Some coaches want to run it thier, no the way it always has been.

other than the fact the u beat Cannon and went to the second round of the playoffs. Kinda like Cannon's'girls....its how you finish not start. Besides, No one even mentioned the U. And since when has Smith started comparing its worth verse Baxter?? You just proved my point how far down the slide has been. Back to the thread, any real names being mentioned for this job?

The schedule put the U in the playoffs. So...virtually even. I mentioned the U because of you. You often refer to them being better than SC...and they aren't. SC did lose to CC somehow..but they did beat the U...lol.

As for the TC job...they will hire a proven winner. It will be someone with at least one state title as a head coach. It will be someone with a lot of experience.

I do too...but I would be willing to bet he knows ME and my family much better than he knows you. I just wished you knew as much as you thought you knew, but it's quite alright because without you we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of.

Your having a pissing contest over who knows who more? I would hope you knew him better, i didnt grow up in Smith Co.

The schedule put the U in the playoffs. So...virtually even. I mentioned the U because of you. You often refer to them being better than SC...and they aren't. SC did lose to CC somehow..but they did beat the U...lol.

As for the TC job...they will hire a proven winner. It will be someone with at least one state title as a head coach. It will be someone with a lot of experience.

and like I said many times before, the way the playoffs were set up...Smith was crazy to have Cookeville and Alcoa on the schedule. I dont know many older coaches willing to go to Trousdale with what it takes to coach there. Probably be a younger, but not right out of college, type semi established coach looking to make his mark. Will be interesting to see who it is.

and like I said many times before, the way the playoffs were set up...Smith was crazy to have Cookeville and Alcoa on the schedule. I dont know many older coaches willing to go to Trousdale with what it takes to coach there. Probably be a younger, but not right out of college, type semi established coach looking to make his mark. Will be interesting to see who it is.

The Goat sez: It's almost like someone was setting them up to fail... Oh wait, someone was!!!

Gattis would not do it..TC probably can't hire Shad and Clint probably wouldn't any way..Rang only moved from one head coaching job..yes, he may not stay in Dresden long...but, doubt Clint would hire him. I would hire Rang, good kid.