Trousdale County 2015

When will TC announce new coach? Maybe Shadowens would consider coming to TC?

I was under the impression that TC was going to go the same route that they did with Creasy, hire a young up and coming coach. Honestly, If he did come to TC, I do not think he would be there for long. I think he likes coaching at the top levels of high school too much to stay there, even if he was winning titles

I was under the impression that TC was going to go the same route that they did with Creasy, hire a young up and coming coach. Honestly, If he did come to TC, I do not think he would be there for long. I think he likes coaching at the top levels of high school too much to stay there, even if he was winning titles

i too think TC will hire a younger coach. But, they could bring him in to tutor a younger coach for 2-3 years while he puts a few more gold balls on his resume.

TC is one of the best coaching jobs in Middle TN. In order to be successful at any level you need 1) talent, 2) support from your admin, 3) good facilities and 4) strong support from the alumni and community. TC has all of these. TC won't have a problem getting good candidates, just needs to pick a person to keep the ball rolling.

TC is one of the best coaching jobs in Middle TN. In order to be successful at any level you need 1) talent, 2) support from your admin, 3) good facilities and 4) strong support from the alumni and community. TC has all of these. TC won't have a problem getting good candidates, just needs to pick a person to keep the ball rolling.

You left out pay. What do they pay? Many won't take a significant pay cut to go anywhere. It is taking longer than one would expect with such a great job.

Edited by Antwan

I think in TN that jobs have to be posted for applications for a minimum number of days.

Usually with a hush situation like this seems to be, the hiring committee aforementioned probably knows who the candidates are.  "They" just have to wait until the posting closes to begin interviews.

Bottom line, Im sure the "committee" already has made the contacts for those they want to talk to. The rest of the resumes sent in are aiding in the recycling project in TC.

There are some interesting names surfacing, but they are speculations or wishes, either from those wanting them or those wanting the job.

I think in TN that jobs have to be posted for applications for a minimum number of days.

Usually with a hush situation like this seems to be, the hiring committee aforementioned probably knows who the candidates are.  "They" just have to wait until the posting closes to begin interviews.

Bottom line, Im sure the "committee" already has made the contacts for those they want to talk to. The rest of the resumes sent in are aiding in the recycling project in TC.

There are some interesting names surfacing, but they are speculations or wishes, either from those wanting them or those wanting the job.

Oh...do tell. Who are they?