Trousdale County 2015

Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. Do you think that Satterfield man will try to get that Rankin man or that Quarles man to coach those boys? Thats who Grider should have got but he hired his durn self. They are the best coaches in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

I wonder how many people get tired of reading all the dumb stuff you put on here? You have 3,879 posts on this site, and I bet only 200 or so of them have ever consisted of anything serious at all. Literally ever post I have ever read of your's is full of plum crap and nonsense. 

I'm not even talking about the way you construct and type out the majority of your posts either. If you want to sound like a uneducated, redneck fool, then go for it. The more power to you, Roy. I'm just referring to the content of your posts. They are always full of useless stuff that you think is funny or cute.

I have seen you create threads numerous times saying you're quitting this site, and never posting here again. What do you know though, you always come back. I bet in the past you have even created threads stating you was back. Last time I believe you revealed the news of your arrival on the thread where you said you was quitting. You must really want/crave attention. What are you, a 15 year old high school girl? Maybe next time you quit, you should just stay at Ronnie's Red Eye for good. This site can go on without you.

You thinks I's ahhh joking, but I's not, I's really nots.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I wonder how many people get tired of reading all the dumb stuff you put on here? You have 3,879 posts on this site, and I bet only 200 or so of them have ever consisted of anything serious at all. Literally ever post I have ever read of your's is full of plum crap and nonsense.

I'm not even talking about the way you construct and type out the majority of your posts either. If you want to sound like a uneducated, redneck fool, then go for it. The more power to you, Roy. I'm just referring to the content of your posts. They are always full of useless stuff that you think is funny or cute.

I have seen you create threads numerous times saying you're quitting this site, and never posting here again. What do you know though, you always come back. I bet in the past you have even created threads stating you was back. Last time I believe you revealed the news of your arrival on the thread where you said you was quitting. You must really want/crave attention. What are you, a 15 year old high school girl? Maybe next time you quit, you should just stay at Ronnie's Red Eye for good. This site can go on without you.

What kind of mess is this? I quit one time cause Barney and Butchie got badge happy. That coach t man revoked there deputy card. I was just saying that Satterfield man should get that Rankin man or that Quarles man to coach those boys. They are the best coaches in the state. I garuntee you my Murphy book says that to. I garuntee you more people are my friend on here than yours. I looked at your durn profile and you only have 12. I got a durn 52. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

Don't pick on Roy T..he is one of the best posters on the T..Loved by a lot of folks

Feller, Old Pirate says Yous done and went and done something that ain't going to get you nothing but a HEEP of criticism. Now, OP ain't jest joking neither. 1 of the major things is get folkes a reading, recon Roy done that for sure, cause Yous admitted to reading a HEEP of his posts! Figure coacht feels a right thankful for Roy's contributions..