Trousdale County 2015

That average Upperman team would've beaten the teams Monterey beat this year and that's not typically the case.

Like I said, I don't doubt Hughes is a good coach. I just think the circumstances made him look better.

From what I'm hearing, he's got a very good chance at that job.

I think he would be solid. So how is Smith and Gordonsville gonna be this year? They both bouncing back strong or about the same as 14?

That average Upperman team would've beaten the teams Monterey beat this year and that's not typically the case.

Like I said, I don't doubt Hughes is a good coach. I just think the circumstances made him look better.

From what I'm hearing, he's got a very good chance at that job.

How's Moose doing now.  I heard he had some health concerns.  Hope he's doing better.

I think he would be solid. So how is Smith and Gordonsville gonna be this year? They both bouncing back strong or about the same as 14?

Not exactly sure about Smith, they have the possibility of being better or worse. That narrows it down.

You'll have to ask someone from Smith.

As far as Gville, we return some good athletes, but there are some big holes to feel and we'll have to depend on some young talent again, so we'll see.

Not exactly sure about Smith, they have the possibility of being better or worse. That narrows it down.

You'll have to ask someone from Smith.

As far as Gville, we return some good athletes, but there are some big holes to feel and we'll have to depend on some young talent again, so we'll see.

thanks and good luck this year

I would love to see David Barger get it. Mainly because I know him better than the other finalists ..if that's who they are. I know he would work his tail off and with Trousdales tradition would demand excellence of himself , his coaches , team and community . He cares about his kids and they love him ...and play hard for him. I think he would be the excellent choice for the next head football coach at Trousdale County!!

Edited by WARBOSS

Oh yeah and Barger's wife can coach a little basketball as well since she made history as the first ever woman to win a state title coaching a boys team while they were in Lake Co. Was head boys coach for 3 years at LC made 3 state tournaments with a state title and runner up finish. Don't know what that has to do with the football ball job bit just threw it out there as well!! Lol

Oh yeah and Barger's wife can coach a little basketball as well since she made history as the first ever woman to win a state title coaching a boys team while they were in Lake Co. Was head boys coach for 3 years at LC made 3 state tournaments with a state title and runner up finish. Don't know what that has to do with the football ball job bit just threw it out there as well!! Lol

That's liable to hurt him. Trousdale football don't want to be challenged. She might come up and get everybody playing basketball. Edited by Mr. Postman1