Trousdale County 2015

They all seem like good choices but my vote goes for David Barger! It would be a great choice to keep the winning tradition like it is in Trousdale County! He's a perfect fit! Guess we will see soon ? Also this is just my opinion . I respect all the other finalists .

They all seem like good choices but my vote goes for David Barger! It would be a great choice to keep the winning tradition like it is in Trousdale County! He's a perfect fit! Guess we will see soon ? Also this is just my opinion . I respect all the other finalists .

Warboss what kind of mess is this? You are wrong. This Barger man changes jobs every couple of years. That Woodmore man is from that Satterfield mans school and he will stay there. He can get that creasy man to tell him his tricks and I garuntee you that Woodmore man can win a durn championship. You think im joking but im not.

Come on Roy Dillard. Just cause that barger man has been head coach at a couple different schools (Lake Co. And Chatt. Central) doesn't mean he moves often. I know he has moved more often than you have taken baths but it is still not often. Lol Everyone one has an opinion but sure we will know soon what coach Satterfield has decided.

Come on Roy Dillard. Just cause that barger man has been head coach at a couple different schools (Lake Co. And Chatt. Central) doesn't mean he moves often. I know he has moved more often than you have taken baths but it is still not often. Lol Everyone one has an opinion but sure we will know soon what coach Satterfield has decided.

Let me ask you a question. Did you do like that purple grad man and forget who you was? Are you wardawg or warboss? I garuntee you are full of mess. That durn Barger man moves around alot. He is coaching with that durn Smith man now at giles county. You think im joking but im not.

Somebody has to know.  I am sure that there may not be an announcement until the end of their spring break or perhaps on the day the kids return to school.

But if interview were complete on Thursday, April 2nd....Im sure the "committee"  would have discussed the 5 on Thursday and/or Friday.  Then sleep on it for the weekend.

If an offer was made yesterday, it will get out pretty quick I would think.  Is there anyone in TC that can fill us in????????

Somebody has to know. I am sure that there may not be an announcement until the end of their spring break or perhaps on the day the kids return to school.

But if interview were complete on Thursday, April 2nd....Im sure the "committee" would have discussed the 5 on Thursday and/or Friday. Then sleep on it for the weekend.

If an offer was made yesterday, it will get out pretty quick I would think. Is there anyone in TC that can fill us in????????

All we know is Clint said he would make announcement sometime around the 13th. Been very quiet about it around town. A lot of speculation, but no hard facts or anything leaking out that we know.