MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

Agree, no reason for hairtage to panic. Looked like they had a heckuva kicker and LA could learn something from their unis. Ham will have those guys ready when they play murvil.

Yeah that kickers pretty good I've been to the Sevier County and Oak Ridge scrimmage and during warm ups hes making 50 yard field goals like crazy, hopefully he does have them ready for Maryville I just hope we can hang close for at least the first half I know it will end up being a 30 or 40 point game, but if they can move the ball a bit and get some stops maybe we can come out of it with a moral victory.

I was real happy with the way WB played tonight. The best part is they still haven't showed most of their cards. Shad is keeping them on the leash but he gave it a little slack tonight.

No wonder you've been so optimistic G91. WB looked like a new team - except for the uniforms without numbers. They scored on defense and offense, and if they would have allowed punt returns, I think #27 would have taken one back. The new coach has got those guys believing.

I was real happy with the way WB played tonight. The best part is they still haven't showed most of their cards. Shad is keeping them on the leash but he gave it a little slack tonight.

Ennurustin' '91........Sum thangs nevur leeve Allin-Wick......Me and APB allways plaid att U ov A wif a 53 card deck..... ^_^

Edited by STARSNBARS

Maryville has never played well in the IFL and the Jamboree. I crack up about these people who are tore up after Maryville's loss in the Jamboree. I am hearing Maryville will be down. Maryville plays every player in the Jamboree. Maryville lost to William Blount in the 2011 and 2014 jamboree. Didn't stop Maryville from going 15-0 and winning state. Maryville will have another great team. Another thing is Quarles never schemes in jamboree's.

Edited by REBELRON

Oh boy, this will get some responses. I agree with you that all this purple looks good. Red and black is for elementary schools, imo. I don't understand why we are benching so many starters. I agree with limited reps, but not benching because of a runny nose. As far as a fair playing field and the split, my opinion is 3 classes. For everybody. A multiplier, but everyone together. 3 state champions, period. You want a gold ball, earn it. Maryville has advantages unique to them and they do a good job at taking advantage of them. But the smoky bears have some good advantages that we don't take full advantage of. That's our fault. We have more kids in our school that can play football and we need to get them on the field. I like the coaches we have and the history we have at SC. My kids will play at SC no matter the situation. But I don't blame kids for wanting to move. Its up to us to keep kids here and have a program that attracts kids. We know who our "jimmy cheek" is and have to work around it. I agree our starters are some of the best in the state, but we have to attract kids to play behind them. That's our job and no one else's. I'll be at as many games as possible cheering on the smoky bears. Gb89, hopefully I'll get to meet you at a game this year

®®y®®®®®® Really. They can just come to school here and play? If I wanted to I could pack up my tents and bring my camels to SEVIER CO cause after last night there appear to be many open spots on the Smokey Bears team but I think I'll just stay here in MARYVILLE. The mentality OF EXCUSES and it being someone else's fault that a team sucks is a systematic problem in many systems. GIVE ME A F$ing break.

Saying the AllStars earn it is like saying a guy who won the powerball earns it. CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK :roflol:

Congratz; looks like one of your top players is about to become eligible as  his Mom believes she will be "moved in" by today. Ironic, huh?

Because someone from William Blount still believes in Jamboree's and Santa Claus.

Barney,

C'mon man. Don't even go there. You've been pumping up Heritage since they have looked good in scrimmages and even went so far as to say you think they'll go 8-2 this year. But when WB comes out and looks good and takes care of business against Heritage as usual its just a jamboree and doesn't matter. If Heritage had won you would have been on here saying the streak ends this year. Gotta love those double standards.