Who has the toughest district in class A

gwh

it's not about match ups it's whether or not Forrest is making the 3. When they come out and go inside out and attack the rim first and shoot second they are the best team in 9A.

Forrest has a hard time when teams can defend their best player in straight up man defense. Especially noticed they don't like getting trapped off high screens. I don't think Forrest can even finish second unless some teams have se huge fall outs. They are actually 5th in district right now losing tie breaker to Moore and don't they still have to play community?

I think District 16 A has to be the toughest district in the state!  Any team can beat any other team on any given night!   I can't even pretend that this post is real.  How is it that a team out of District  16A has not even won 1 game in the region 8  tournament in the last 3 years?  and it isnt like DIstrict 15A is all that!

I stand corrected I was Confused on my stats, But we are still talking about a Single A School playing AA and AAA schools, and still has a 19-5 Record, 7A is the toughest district in the state period. And if you back up to all of region 4 there is no question. And these AAA schools that have been mentioned that are " Powerhouses" You need realize they are JV games, clarkrange starters might play the first quarter.

Hey BUFF99 I heard YORK had 2 more really good 8th graders CR might want. CR SHOULD BE GOOD. Maybe let them play with YORK until summer camps are over. Wink wink..

You have failed to answer my question 02 how many state championships does your team have?  have they played in any in recent memory? What makes you say they are all of a sudden the best ?  I'm just curious :popcorneater:

I took the liberty of looking at Middleton's schedule and i must say i'm pretty sure our middle school team could go undefeated with that schedule. I can see why you would be so stoked because any decent team would look like "world champs" playing against weak competition like that. So i'll give you a pass with those rose colored glasses you're wearing GC but reality will hit that 31-0 record the first time you play a team out of 7A. You'll see my friend and i know when they lose you'll be on here to say you were wrong so no hard feelings :mrgreen:

Confident aren't we???

CURRENT USA TODAY ASSOCIATED PRESS STATE RANKINGS IN SINGLE A..... IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THE SEASON ENDS. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ?

CLASS A

1. MIDDLETON 22-0
  2. HOUSTON CO. 24-1
  3. CLARKRANGE 20-5
  4. SOUTH GREENE 20-4
  5. GIBSON CO. 24-3
  6. WEST CARROL 23-0
  7. COMMUNITY 16-6
  8. MIDDLE TN CHRISTIAN 19-3
  9. PICKET CO. 17-7
  10. PERRY CO. 19-1

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/associated-press-high-school-basketball-rankings-2