Who has the toughest district in class A

gwh

CURRENT USA TODAY ASSOCIATED PRESS STATE RANKINGS IN SINGLE A..... IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THE SEASON ENDS. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ?

CLASS A

1. MIDDLETON 22-0
  2. HOUSTON CO. 24-1
  3. CLARKRANGE 20-5
  4. SOUTH GREENE 20-4
  5. GIBSON CO. 24-3
  6. WEST CARROL 23-0
  7. COMMUNITY 16-6
  8. MIDDLE TN CHRISTIAN 19-3
  9. PICKET CO. 17-7
  10. PERRY CO. 19-1

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/associated-press-high-school-basketball-rankings-2

With the loss of Deja Faulkner for the season for Middleton, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose a game during the season or tournaments. They're still capable of getting to Murfreesboro, but not quite sure they take the championship although it is still possible.

Gibson is down a starter due to injury, so I wouldn't be surprised if Union City knocks them off tonight. The rest of the games on their schedule, they should win.

West Carroll continues winning as well. I figured they would had lost at least once by now, but they do have a 6'4 post, 2 guards that can handle the ball, and shooters on the wings..... it'll be interesting to see what happens when they play Union City or Gibson Co. in the region tournaments.

CURRENT USA TODAY ASSOCIATED PRESS STATE RANKINGS IN SINGLE A..... IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THE SEASON ENDS. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ?

CLASS A

1. MIDDLETON 22-0
  2. HOUSTON CO. 24-1
  3. CLARKRANGE 20-5
  4. SOUTH GREENE 20-4
  5. GIBSON CO. 24-3
  6. WEST CARROL 23-0
  7. COMMUNITY 16-6
  8. MIDDLE TN CHRISTIAN 19-3
  9. PICKET CO. 17-7
  10. PERRY CO. 19-1

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/associated-press-high-school-basketball-rankings-2

Thinking with Faulkner going down at Middleton, Houston County may be the favorite to win the gold ball.  Experienced, fundamentally sound, and have size.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guaranteeing you a school from District 7A will play for and win the state championship. I'm taking all bets and I will collect. there are plenty of you wearing rose colored glasses thinking you got a chance to win it so put your money where your mouth is we'll do it all through pay pal :)

lol i would say that it is pretty obvious that with faulkner going down for middleton there are several teams that could make the run and win it all.  Before she was hurt nobody was touching middleton and they are prolly still my pick to win it.  Im just hoping for GC to get to the boro this year for experience.  Once you get there anything can hapen.  But I believe next year will be our year.  

lol i would say that it is pretty obvious that with faulkner going down for middleton there are several teams that could make the run and win it all.  Before she was hurt nobody was touching middleton and they are prolly still my pick to win it.  Im just hoping for GC to get to the boro this year for experience.  Once you get there anything can hapen.  But I believe next year will be our year.  

Got to love the confidence you have.  Either of the Big 3 in 7A  would have beaten Middleton by 15 with Faulkner now they can name their score without her.   :popcorneater:  

Got to love the confidence you have.  Either of the Big 3 in 7A  would have beaten Middleton by 15 with Faulkner now they can name their score without her.   :popcorneater:  

Yea thats what CR thought last year also. Good Luck.  Alot of good programs out there dont count your chickens before they hatch. What happen last year. THE BEST TEAM WON.

Got to love the confidence you have. Either of the Big 3 in 7A would have beaten Middleton by 15 with Faulkner now they can name their score without her. :popcorneater:

LOL, if you truly believe this, it's pretty funny. Truth is, before Deja got hurt, she was the best player in Single A basketball by far. I wished she would had stayed healthy so we could've seen Middleton run through the state tournament and beat everyone by 20.