Who has the toughest district in class A

gwh

Yeah your right Clarkrange doesnt play anyone good... I forgot to mention a win over Hamilton Hights... Currently #2 In the nation. at the beginning of the season.    

Sorry to interrupt this argument but, Hamilton Heights isn't even almost close to being #2 in the nation in any poll.......... 

And, you forgot to mention that Hamilton Heights came back and WAXED Clarkrange Dec. 19th.

"They are currently ranked second in the nation according to mxPreps and are first in the state in Class AAA and first in The Commercial Appeal's Dandy Dozen."

And yes they did come back and beat them... Clarkrange is also the only team to have a win over them this year.

Edited by buffalo99

"They are currently ranked second in the nation according to mxPreps and are first in the state in Class AAA and first in The Commercial Appeal's Dandy Dozen."

And yes they did come back and beat them... Clarkrange is also the only team to have a win over them this year.

You are so confused that it's hilarious..... The team you think you are talking about is the BOYS team @ Hamilton high school out of Memphis....

http://www.unapproved website.com/news/ZuzAmY2TTESP2veeXtaekA/unapproved website-top-25-national-high-school-boys-basketball-rankings.htm

The team that Clarkrange barely beat and then lost to by almost 20 is Hamilton Heights out of Chattanooga. Which is ranked in John McGraw Scouting's KY/TN Top 40 at #40......

https://scoutingjohnmcgraw.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/mid-jan-2015-tnky-hs-top-40/

Yea i know, i left out perennial powerhouses Wartburg, Clay County and Oakdale also SMH!! CMON MAN!!!!!

Clay Co won a state championship just a couple years ago, and they are a district team. You are just being ridiculous now. Clarkrange has played about every tough team in their area. It only makes you better. Believe me, I would not be standing up for them unless it was actually true.

You are so confused that it's hilarious..... The team you think you are talking about is the BOYS team @ Hamilton high school out of Memphis....

http://www.unapproved website.com/news/ZuzAmY2TTESP2veeXtaekA/unapproved website-top-25-national-high-school-boys-basketball-rankings.htm

The team that Clarkrange barely beat and then lost to by almost 20 is Hamilton Heights out of Chattanooga. Which is ranked in John McGraw Scouting's KY/TN Top 40 at #40......

https://scoutingjohnmcgraw.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/mid-jan-2015-tnky-hs-top-40/

I stand corrected I was Confused on my stats, But we are still talking about a Single A School playing AA and AAA schools, and still has a 19-5 Record, 7A is the toughest district in the state period. And if you back up to all of region 4 there is no question. And these AAA schools that have been mentioned that are " Powerhouses" You need realize they are JV games, clarkrange starters might play the first quarter.

Edited by buffalo99

Forrest beat MTC both times and lost to community at the buzzer, when playing together they are the best team in 9A.

There are a lot of match up issues in 9 A this year. Moore won both games against Forrest and took Community to triple overtime then lose to Huntland twice. Forrest beats MTCS twice. First is community without a question after that it is based on match ups in my opinion. To me Forrest is about fifth in the district in my mind.

Yea i know, i left out perennial powerhouses Wartburg, Clay County and Oakdale also SMH!! CMON MAN!!!!!          

How many state championships does your team and district have???? When was the last time your team played for a state championship?  Who is your team and tell us why you think all of a sudden they are the best....

There are a lot of match up issues in 9 A this year. Moore won both games against Forrest and took Community to triple overtime then lose to Huntland twice. Forrest beats MTCS twice. First is community without a question after that it is based on match ups in my opinion. To me Forrest is about fifth in the district in my mind.

it's not about match ups it's whether or not Forrest is making the 3. When they come out and go inside out and attack the rim first and shoot second they are the best team in 9A.