Who has the toughest district in class A

gwh

Just a very quick search on TSSAA shows Jackson county with 8 titles and 5 runner ups, ClarkRange with 8 titles, Pickett with 5 titles and Clay county with 1 title and 4 runner ups. A quick glance at the list shows no other single A district even close.

I am talking about the present not historically!

But the best team in the state resides in district 15 this year... Back-to-back undefeated state champs coming from west TN... Hard pill to swallow 7A fans?

Back to Back?  I've seen West Tn win one and that was last year, GC no one in west Tn is going to beat 7A this year in the glass house.  You had your time in the sun but come March it ends and another run by the teams from 7A begins again!

Back to Back?  I've seen West Tn win one and that was last year, GC no one in west Tn is going to beat 7A this year in the glass house.  You had your time in the sun but come March it ends and another run by the teams from 7A begins again!

I hope you bring something better to the table than you brought last year to the glass house. This years Middleton team, at full strength, is one of the most dominating Single A teams I've seen around here in years. They're much better than last years UC team.