Who has the toughest district in class A

gwh

I don't know about that though. Everyone knows teams get considerably more psyched up to play against district teams. That being said I think CLARKRANGE is clear and away better than community. Jackson county is also better in my opinion. Although neither of them has ONE player that can play with the girl at community. She's very good. But I believe clarkrange and Jackson have much better teams. Pickett played better against both of them than the night they played community. Not saying if they played again the result wouldn't be the same but I think the top 3 in 7a could walk through 9a even though some of those teams have had dogfights with community. MTCS is also a good team out of that district (I think) that's pretty good. I think the rest of the district would have a tough go of it with Pickett, Jackson, or clarkrange though. Could be wrong.

Ok good point, but 9a has three teams that have played community to a 10 point ballgame. Last night community wins over Moore in triple OT. My point is that 7a is not clearly the best district anymore. 9a has several teams that can compete with anyone is 7A.

What you and many others on here don't understand is teams in 7A play for state championships not regular season wins and losses. They play tough schedules and are battle tested come tourney time. So until your district gets some skins on the wall aka state championships just be proud of how they are doing and if they achieve greatness then boast if you want . :)

Edited by UCSportsFan

If I am not mistaken didn't clarkrange lose to Pickett and pickett lost to 9A Community. Several 9a teams have taken Community to the wire so I don't think it is as clear cut as you guys are making it out.

If we are playing that game? LA beat Central, central beat community, pickett & clarkrange beat Livingston. Give me a break! Where are the gold balls? History does repeat itself & until district 7 has a week year, it is present.

Back to Back? I've seen West Tn win one and that was last year, GC no one in west Tn is going to beat 7A this year in the glass house. You had your time in the sun but come March it ends and another run by the teams from 7A begins again!

Very true! West tn basketball is very weak. Only chance is Middleton if they stay healthy and they can be beat.

GC, why did just the GC boys play West Carroll and not the girls? That would have been one heckuva preview to what might just tbe the Region championship game.

I think it was in a tournament. It'll be interesting to see how West Carroll does against a Gibson or Union City. Heckert and Melton are tough to stop for West Carroll

I think West Carroll handles UC without too much of a problem. The GC game will come down to how they call the game. A6'4" center is hard to stop with a good guard that can feed her, but foul trouble on either side could prove detrimental. Looking forward to seeing it and i believe we will.

I don't think West Carrol has enough guards to break the Gibson press. Both teams are very similar to last years teams and Gibson won by 25 in the region. Not saying that would happen this year, but it would be a fun game to watch.