Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

Yep. We could tell a HUGE difference when Decker came back from that injury last season. I imagine he'll be the leader of Alcoa's defense this year.

Coach Nix will have another solid Defense ready this season. The Offense will struggle to score points like teams of the past.

Games like Webb, Heritage, William Blount and CAK will not be "give me" games this season.

My guess......8-2 regular season. 11-3 through playoffs.

Edited by BCsportsfan

Coach Nix will have another solid Defense ready this season. The Offense will struggle to score points like teams of the past.

Games like Webb, Heritage, William Blount and CAK will not be "give me" games this season.

Webb certainly wasn't a "gimme" game in 2012, and Heritage certainly wasn't a "gimme" last year, and neither was CAK.

The Webb game this year certainly won't see the ball in the air very much, LOL!

But you know how we operate in Alcoa: pound the rock and kill the clock!!

Great to see you again BC!!!

So you don't think you guys will make it back to the championship game?? Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

i just think he is being truthfull. Alcoa might make it back to Cookeville, but its not as likely as years past is all. Still have a far better chance than most teams.

It sounds like Notre Dame might take a step back, so the team that worries me the most is obviously CAK. If we meet CPA again, I know motivation won't be a problem.

I talked with the defensive coordinator Brian Nix a few weeks ago, and he said that he believes Alcoa might be BETTER this year than last. It might not look that way on the surface, but we just won't have the 1 bell cow running back like Tyson that we rely on every down (certainly not yet). We might see several running backs this year.