Casey Tate new Grundy Head Coach

DelTavian

Takes wins to generate excitement in a place like Grundy, they are soaked in mediocre. Either he will get wins or he wont.

lol, the bryants are really bringing some excitement to bball.  I think we are 3-16 now.  the biggest excitement we've had is winning over dunlap. giving us the 3rd district win in 4 years.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New district doesn't have any team on the level of ND or Signal Mnt. So that's s plus but Whitwell returns 9 starter on both sides of the ball and they had a decent team last year. SP will be better and Marion is looking to return a strong team. Dekalb Co, Upperman look to be front runner.

I agree Waterton and Cannon both SHOULD be wins but after that coaching and talent will have to at a little higher level to compete with the remaining schudule. Time will tell.

Any word on assistant coaches?

New district doesn't have any team on the level of ND or Signal Mnt. So that's s plus but Whitwell returns 9 starter on both sides of the ball and they had a decent team last year. SP will be better and Marion is looking to return a strong team. Dekalb Co, Upperman look to be front runner.

I agree Waterton and Cannon both SHOULD be wins but after that coaching and talent will have to at a little higher level to compete with the remaining schudule. Time will tell.

Any word on assistant coaches?

Dekalb is a good 4a program sliding back to 3a. They have made the playoffs like 5 straight years.The thing is Smith Co, York, and Upperman have all made the semi finals in the last 10 years. Uppperman 1-1 verse ND in the last 2 seasons. Don't under estimate the teams in this region.