Miss Basketball Nominations

FridayMainEvent

I don't think anyone with any sense would feel a player headed to the Big 12 is not an amazing talent. That said, it's just opinion that others may have had a better season. I haven't seen anything over the line in putting down any player. My only issue would be that this player should be a candidate in the Division II awards but that's a totally different subject.

Taylor Boggess from Meigs is averaging more points than anybody in single A. Its ridiculous that her name isnt even mentioned. Plays in the toughest district in A. If this is a seasonal accomplishment then at least mention her name. Oh well i guess she will go overlooked till the BORO. Just like everyone seen last year that a single A Meigs (Emileigh Swafford) was the best player last year. Undoubtably it must just be a POPULARITY contest. No love for the Chattanooga area.

Meigs should put their stats in on the Chattanooga TFP site. It takes about 5 minutes a week.

My last post....Im not the one who called out a young lady for being on the list.   You can cry about snubs all you want....but no one needed to call out a player....It's childish.

No one should disparage anyone on the list, all are great players, but there are definitely some players who did not make it who should have.  

Kayla Marosites is no doubt one of the best players in AA. She led her team last year to the gold ball as a sophomore, and was AA MVP last year in the state tournament, she scored 30 points in her first game ever in Murfreesboro as a freshman. The team she leads has not lost in over 45 games playing great schools in SC, GA, AL, and TN. Had over 1000 points before Christmas her Junior year. This was done on a team full of stars beating most every team they played by 20 to 30 points. Coming out after the half a lot of games. It's hard for one person to stand out with 3 deep in talent that Elizabethton has. Next year you should see her twin sister beside her. Great job this year Cyclones. Let's finish!

Have to say in single A I sure thought that Kassidy Allen and Madison Heckert both had a good chance to make the list. I am very surprised to see neither name. At the same time, all three nominees are great players. It has to be extremely difficult to pick 3 players out of the whole state when there are so many outstanding athletes. I would love to see them expand the finalists to 5.

Have to say in single A I sure thought that Kassidy Allen and Madison Heckert both had a good chance to make the list. I am very surprised to see neither name. At the same time, all three nominees are great players. It has to be extremely difficult to pick 3 players out of the whole state when there are so many outstanding athletes. I would love to see them expand the finalists to 5.

No need to expand any.  Three is enough.  It is a given somebody very well deserving will be left out.  There are some really good players in the state this year. 

Kayla Marosites is no doubt one of the best players in AA. She led her team last year to the gold ball as a sophomore, and was AA MVP last year in the state tournament, she scored 30 points in her first game ever in Murfreesboro as a freshman. The team she leads has not lost in over 45 games playing great schools in SC, GA, AL, and TN. Had over 1000 points before Christmas her Junior year. This was done on a team full of stars beating most every team they played by 20 to 30 points. Coming out after the half a lot of games. It's hard for one person to stand out with 3 deep in talent that Elizabethton has. Next year you should see her twin sister beside her. Great job this year Cyclones. Let's finish!

What kind of college looks are some of the girls from Etown seeing?