THE TWO BEST PROGRAMS IN CLASS A MATCH UP IN REGION SEMIS

UCSportsFan

BLAH BLAH BLAH...so as long as their from Jackson its OK. That's BULL ONIE. If all the girls went where their Zoned then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Cherry picking is the same as recruiting UC. again CMON MAN. If your gonna do it own up to it PLAYA. So instead of cheering for CR I guess you should say GO UPPER CUMBERLAND and anywhere else the kids come from.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...so as long as their from Jackson its OK. That's BULL ONIE. If all the girls went where their Zoned then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Cherry picking is the same as recruiting UC. again CMON MAN. If your gonna do it own up to it PLAYA. So instead of cheering for CR I guess you should say GO UPPER CUMBERLAND and anywhere else the kids come from.

Instead of complaining about and whining about this, why not build a winning program and then take the heat from everyone for having players come to your program for winning. It's a pretty simple formula.

Clarkrange and Jackson Co are state tourney vets . Been there most every year . Good teams ,but easy path . When Pickett Co beat Jackson Co in distrct ,heard everbody say Pickett was in the state . Easy path .

The loser of the Clarkrange vs Pickett game will have to travel to Van Buren, which has a miss basketball finalist. They are far from a easy team to beat. Traditionally, the Chattanooga area class A teams are pretty weak. I expect both teams to be in the glass house though.

Clarkrange and Jackson Co are state tourney vets . Been there most every year . Good teams ,but easy path . When Pickett Co beat Jackson Co in distrct ,heard everbody say Pickett  was in the state . Easy path . 

you would be correct its a very easy path once you get out of 7A.  However teams from 7A have had alot of success once they've gotten to Murfreesboro so while its an easy path, its only easy because the teams from our district are that good.  This won't be a one and done thing for PC by the way, they are loaded and their middle school and grade school teams are very good.  I look for them to take the lead in 7A if they haven't already done it.  They looked impressive last night!

you would be correct its a very easy path once you get out of 7A. However teams from 7A have had alot of success once they've gotten to Murfreesboro so while its

an easy path, its only easy because the teams from our district are that good. This won't be a one and done

thing for PC by the way, they are loaded and their middle school and grade school teams are very good. I look for them to take the lead in 7A if they haven't already done it. They looked impressive last night!

Wasn't to easy last year UC was it. How arrogant can you be to say it gets easy when you get out of 7A. CMON MAN ( AGAIN). We will see. LOLOL OK I get your kidding right? My bad, GOOD ONE

Wasn't to easy last year UC was it. How arrogant can you be to say it gets easy when you get out of 7A. CMON MAN ( AGAIN). We will see. LOLOL OK I get your kidding right? My bad, GOOD ONE

Where was your team last year?  We won a silver last year without our starting point guard and a gold ball the year before that. Where's your super team been hiding?  :popcorneater:

Bob is right, it is normally easy once you get past the region semis.  4 or 5 years ago CSAS sent a very good team to the state tournament who ended up losing in the state semis.  CSAS put a beat down on our girls, but if Molly Heady for Clarkrange was healthy the RBS wouldn't have ever made it past Clarkrange in the region semis.  Outside of that CSAS team the region 4a teams, a majority of the time it is 7a, has had it's way with whoever they meet out of region 3a.

clarkrange will win state this year. ucsportsfan you know ur my buddy and i respect your opinion. jc is a powerhouse year in and year out. however i knew something was wrong over there this year when i saw jc lose badly to a really bad lebanon team last summer. it was also one of the worst jc teams iv seen in years. but still competitive. i have seen pc play twice this year and i think they are pitiful themselves. we beat them by 30 or 40. not impressed.i think van buren will beat pc in substate and go to state. good luck to all!