TCA vs Mitchell

yankees8589

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell 52-38 final. Congratulations to the Mitchell Tigers. They have a fantastic team. I feel really really good about TCAs effort tonight! Mitchell knew they were in a dog fight and the Lions never gave up. TCAs defenseplayed outstanding tonight but Mitchell's defense is unreal! TCA has played five extremely tough games in a row and are now battle tested. Cope, we are coming!!!!!

Mitchell gets out of school or leaves early, travels two hours to play for region championship, tip off 7:30 PM, in a hostile environment and wins by 14......that's the real story right there. If this would have been neutral court or at Mitchell this would have been really bad for TCA. I know the region was at TCA but it was still a home game, post season.

I take nothing away from TCA, fans can be unreal and sometimes don't know when to temper the enthusiasm. This ain't my first rodeo. Good luck to TCA and congrats on a fine season, TCA has one more game and the season will be over, They will not beat UC, this will be a woodshed game.

Edited by yankees8589

Mitchell gets out of school or leaves early, travels two hours to play for region championship, tip off 7:30 PM, in a hostile environment and wins by 14......that's the real story right there. If this would have been neutral court or at Mitchell this would have been really bad for TCA. I know the region was at TCA but it was still a home game, post season.

I take nothing away from TCA, fans can be unreal and sometimes don't know when to temper the enthusiasm. This ain't my first rodeo. Good luck to TCA and congrats on a fine season, TCA has one more game and the season will be over, They will not beat UC, this will be a woodshed game.

Hey Yankee, I have a question for you. Was your sorry tail there tonight? Once again, was your sorry tail there? I've seen UC play and they are very good but they will not take us to the woodshed. This game will be very close either way. You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. You must be a USJ fan. Who did they play tonight?

I wanted to give a very high compliment to the Mitchell program. I spoke to some of the players afterwards. They were "yes sir and no sir and thank you". Those boys are very disciplined and extremely respectful. Their coach has them heading in the right direction in the game of life. I also met some of the administrators and coaches of Mitchell and all are very, very classy(even Galilee) haha! If you haven't met Galilee you have missed a blessing. He's a lot of fun!! I also had the privilege of meeting one of my all time favorite Memphis Tigers, Andre Turner. He visited with me for a few minutes and is a class act! There's a lot more going on at Mitchell than basketball and I wish them the best. Going to take a monster game for anyone in Single A to beat them.

Hey Yankee, I have a question for you. Was your sorry tail there tonight? Once again, was your sorry tail there? I've seen UC play and they are very good but they will not take us to the woodshed. This game will be very close either way. You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. You must be a USJ fan. Who did they play tonight?

Was at game tonite and Trinity play hard very hard gotta love that but some discretion by this poster for Trintiy would be a good thing. Trinity may play Union City good maybe even win but it seem like you should take lesson from Trinity players an just go hard on court without always having to defend yourself or lash out on folk if they dig at Trinity a little. Also want mention that Memphis Mitchell had the 2nd best player on bench hurt who was a standout in state tournament last yr and has 2 Div 1 offers. He been there point guard for 3 year they have played sketchy with him out. Haven't seen Union City play live so don't have thoughts but seen Trinity play 6 time and they gonna go go hard whole game so any team they play must bring Agame. Trintiy does struggle to score

Was at game tonite and Trinity play hard very hard gotta love that but some discretion by this poster for Trintiy would be a good thing. Trinity may play Union City good maybe even win but it seem like you should take lesson from Trinity players an just go hard on court without always having to defend yourself or lash out on folk if they dig at Trinity a little. Also want mention that Memphis Mitchell had the 2nd best player on bench hurt who was a standout in state tournament last yr and has 2 Div 1 offers. He been there point guard for 3 year they have played sketchy with him out. Haven't seen Union City play live so don't have thoughts but seen Trinity play 6 time and they gonna go go hard whole game so any team they play must bring Agame. Trintiy does struggle to score

Yankee did more than "dig at TCA" a little bit. The poster did nothing wrong and Yankee deserves every bit he gets.

TCA I just now able to post about the games due to work but man I saw the highlights on abc news of the game..TCA looked pretty dang good. .I gotta give TCA alot of credit where its due..Everybody said that yall played as hard as you could of played against a power house like Mitchell. .But I have to say the absence of Echols was huge because ive saw the kid play and he is a baller!..Im not taking nothing away from yall but the score could have been worse with him on the floor..Im looking foward to talking some hoops with ya Tuesday night and meeting a great basketball minded person..Congrats to Mitchell on a great win Galilee, you guys are the team to beat for sure with a great bunch of kids and coaching staff.