Gibson County vs Riverside

westtnsportsfan

This will be the first time since that visit according to Coach Courtney tonight.

Wow, first time in 42 years and only their 2nd time ever! As the late Riverside TSSAA Hall of Fame Coach Mack Chandler used to say, "Holy Cow"! Congrats to Coach Courtney and the Panthers. They play Thur morning at 9:30 against Oliver Springs, good luck!

Nobody on here cares about 2009-2010 but if having it underneath your replies helps you cope then by all means. Congratulations tho that was the first reply that you did not say refs or headbands. I applaude you for that. We know it was tough

Lol dude just get a grip. You have no clue what you are saying. Riverside played a great game and deserve every bit of the credit. Good luck to them in the boro

I didn't see a Riverside win, but I didn't think that they would get run out of the gym either. Tough, hard nosed, senior laden teams like theirs usually give all that they've got in any situation. 15A was down as a whole this season, but some close battles with Middleton should have shown just how much potential that they had. Not knocking the Gibson Co. faithful for their predictions ( I didn't think that they were THAT good either), but it makes me wonder whether the northwest has lost a step, or if I misjudged them that much. Scotts Hill and Riverside are huge rivals,but I gotta' say it...GO LADY PANTHERS!!...if "we" cant win it, you might as well bring that gold ball back! Best of luck to both Middleton and Riverside at the glass house, it's an atmosphere to be enjoyed in the moment and remembered always.

When you start by saying riverside fans I'm not making excuses that transferred to English means I am about to make excuses.

Dude...go back and re-read the thread. GCPioneer hasn't posted anything like that...one of the most honorable on the 'T, and usually the first to congratulate someone for beating his team, and to admit when he's wrong.

Dude...go back and re-read the thread. GCPioneer hasn't posted anything like that...one of the most honorable on the 'T, and usually the first to congratulate someone for beating his team, and to admit when he's wrong.

I mixed up pioneer and pioneer 42 about the headbands and refs I apologize

Wow, first time in 42 years and only their 2nd time ever! As the late Riverside TSSAA Hall of Fame Coach Mack Chandler used to say, "Holy Cow"! Congrats to Coach Courtney and the Panthers. They play Thur morning at 9:30 against Oliver Springs, good luck!

That is a winnable game for them as long as they overcome the nerves they showed tonight.