Middleton vs. Pickett Co.

tigerfanatic

Mr. Negative, If you're not from 7A he gives you no respect.

What's going to be funny is when mighty Clark Range goes down tomorrow.  Not everybody in 7A is as irritating as this UCdude. He will change his name again if things don't go his way.

I said DCR would go down and they did by 26!  You make statements that i don't give any respect, well you earn respect on the floor in my opinion sir.  Clarkrange did not go down now did they?  I know you were hoping they would and there is no doubt in my mind they played one of the best teams in this tournament in Houston Co. and they will have to play another top team in OS tomorrow.  I will say this, whoever makes it out of this side of the bracket, be it OS or CR they will win the state championship game by double digits mark my word on that!

I said DCR would go down and they did by 26! You make statements that i don't give any respect, well you earn respect on the floor in my opinion sir. Clarkrange did not go down now did they? I know you were hoping they would and there is no doubt in my mind they played one of the best teams in this tournament in Houston Co. and they will have to play another top team in OS tomorrow. I will say this, whoever makes it out of this side of the bracket, be it OS or CR they will win the state championship game by double digits mark my word on that!

are you betting money on it? I'm in Murfreesboro all week...

lol

You seriously didn't expect anything other than that reply...did you?

Seems to me I remember a similar quote from him, something to the effect that you'd owe him an apology when Middleton (back before the Faulkner injury) ran into a 7A team and was sent home, and that their middle school team would go undefeated against Middleton's schedule.

Edited by tradertwo

You seriously didn't expect anything other than that reply...did you?

Seems to me I remember a similar quote from him, something to the effect that you'd owe him an apology when Middleton (back before the Faulkner injury) ran into a 7A team and was sent home, and that their middle school team would go undefeated against Middleton's schedule.

The toughest team they played just got beat by 26 in the state tournament so my estimation wasn't too far fetched  :popcorneater:

I said DCR would go down and they did by 26!  You make statements that i don't give any respect, well you earn respect on the floor in my opinion sir.  Clarkrange did not go down now did they?  I know you were hoping they would and there is no doubt in my mind they played one of the best teams in this tournament in Houston Co. and they will have to play another top team in OS tomorrow.  I will say this, whoever makes it out of this side of the bracket, be it OS or CR they will win the state championship game by double digits mark my word on that!

You must have been hitting that crack pipe again!