AA state

90warrior

Don't understand why CPA recruits want to play against weaker AA competition instead of AAA. Time for a split of public/private. What happened to meeting in December to discuss this? Very unfair to District they play in and all those in tournament. A very good Creekwood team loses by 18. Play where you belong in the private division.

FYI for all the CPA haters: in most surrounding states there is no private/public split. Georgia, Kentucky etc. It makes for better competition & rivalry. Kentucky only has 1 basketball champ! I can't imagine how bad you would cry if you lived in a state where the playing field was even

FYI for all the CPA haters: in most surrounding states there is no private/public split. Georgia, Kentucky etc. It makes for better competition & rivalry. Kentucky only has 1 basketball champ! I can't imagine how bad you would cry if you lived in a state where the playing field was even

How is it even if one team gets its pick of players all over the country and most other teams play with whatever gets off the bus

...And as far as Bill King goes, he's great, very knowledgeable. Ask Bill about public school recruiting. He knows more public stories than private.Parents using addresses of vacant houses, kids living in an apartment paid for by the coach, parents signing over guardianship of their son to the coach so he can legally live with him!

I think you'll find that it's not about CPA haters. I believe most posters such as myself aren't CPA haters. The fact is your school cheats. Spin it any way you please. Your school cheats. I find it hard to believe that the good people in the CPA community haven'y risen up in protest against the few hypocrites who have created this 'win at all cost' program.

AA field is consistently stronger than the AAA field and CPA plays against some of the best teams in the country. Oh and they have one of the best coaches in the country

AA is not consistently stronger than AAA. Not even remotely close. This is the first year I can recall where there are several teams in AA who could make serious noise, or even win, AAA. Having said that, of the top 20 teams in the State this year, the vast majority are AAA and the best team in the State is Hamilton (a AAA team).

We're not in Kentucky or Georgia we're in Tennessee and the last time i checked its illegal to recruit when you're in Div I.  

Georgia's Class A is split for the playoffs.

Don't understand why CPA recruits want to play against weaker AA  competition instead of AAA. Time for a split of public/private. What happened to meeting in December to discuss this? Very unfair to District they play in and all those in tournament. A very good Creekwood team loses by 18. Play where you belong in the private division.

maybe ur team should just get better...i dont recall CPA winning it last year...or even playing for the title

they have church league up there in middle TN dont they???

Its CPA's to lose but Haywood will match up very good with them also dont sleep on  Chad Culbreath and ripley if he gets hot he can really light it up 

definitely see ripley playing on saturday...may get pretty nasty in that one...but their draw is very nice

Haywood maybe...Ripley, not so much. #11 is a fine player, and Ripley plays with cool heads and discipline, just don't have the size, athleticism, and offensive firepower to match buckets with CPA. Miles of separation between the polish of Blackwell, and the "grab it and dunk it" game of Lexington's Marshall. Hope that someone takes CPA down, but Ripley can't compete for four quarters against AA's best.

haywood maybe, and i seem to recall only 2 teams from the state of TN beating haywood in the last 2 years...ripley being one of them...and taking them to the wire more than once

they will be greatly outsized...but that hasnt stopped them when it mattered...

i would not be surprised to see an all district 15 title game...if thats the case...ripley has a shot...cpa would be too much after 3 straight days of ripleys stud getting knocked to the floor game after game

Edited by dhstennis

maybe ur team should just get better...i dont recall CPA winning it last year...or even playing for the title

they have church league up there in middle TN dont they???

definitely see ripley playing on saturday...may get pretty nasty in that one...but their draw is very nice

haywood maybe, and i seem to recall only 2 teams from the state of TN beating haywood in the last 2 years...ripley being one of them...and taking them to the wire more than once

they will be greatly outsized...but that hasnt stopped them when it mattered...

i would not be surprised to see an all district 15 title game...if thats the case...ripley has a shot...cpa would be too much after 3 straight days of ripleys stud getting knocked to the floor game after game

Are you encouraging everyone to go out and recruit better players? That is the only way you catch up with them. The only reason they lost last year was because of the two  stars fouling out.