AA state

90warrior

there were a few reasons they lost...but in the case of ur lone argument...maybe middle TN teams should learn to attack the rim and play in the post to draw fouls...do you have any more excuses for them losing...i guess SS is a national recruiting power too

you know the subject is basketball right...not bowling or snipe hunting...whatever they do over in them hills

when was the last time a chatt team won AA???

are you saying they have a chance to beat ensworth for the simple fact that they are going to play a game...or because you actually believe cpa to be on that level of excellence???

Yes they play them and Ensworth is still not the Ensworth of a few years ago. They will be more competitive than Maryville was in that scrimmage. 😀

I am tired of hearing about recruiting we all know that it happens.  In Chattanooga McCallie and Baylor are robbing the innercity schools for their best athletes and leaders.  Not to mention the regular Hamilton Co schools are recruiting as well.  Recruiting shouldn't matter for CPA first game because Levar Brown has done a great recruiting job himself to get brainerd to the boro.  He only has 2 transfers from Ooltewah, one from Red Bank, and maybe his best player is the freshman that is Zoned to go to Howard but some kind of way ended up at Brainerd.  I wonder where he got the address from considering he didn't even know of Brainerd coming from Savanah.  Everybody recruits in some way its all on the parents who let their kids be used to win sporting events

I am tired of hearing about recruiting we all know that it happens. In Chattanooga McCallie and Baylor are robbing the innercity schools for their best athletes and leaders. Not to mention the regular Hamilton Co schools are recruiting as well. Recruiting shouldn't matter for CPA first game because Levar Brown has done a great recruiting job himself to get brainerd to the boro. He only has 2 transfers from Ooltewah, one from Red Bank, and maybe his best player is the freshman that is Zoned to go to Howard but some kind of way ended up at Brainerd. I wonder where he got the address from considering he didn't even know of Brainerd coming from Savanah. Everybody recruits in some way its all on the parents who let their kids be used to win sporting events

No doubt it happens all over but no other schools are doing it on a national level like CPA

Yes they play them and Ensworth is still not the Ensworth of a few years ago. They will be more competitive than Maryville was in that scrimmage.

scrimmage...hmm...those are very, very informative

maryville beat alcoa 41-14...cpa won 7-0...and ur using a scrimmage as ur benchmark for comparison...i like ur style

I am tired of hearing about recruiting we all know that it happens.  In Chattanooga McCallie and Baylor are robbing the innercity schools for their best athletes and leaders.  Not to mention the regular Hamilton Co schools are recruiting as well.  Recruiting shouldn't matter for CPA first game because Levar Brown has done a great recruiting job himself to get brainerd to the boro.  He only has 2 transfers from Ooltewah, one from Red Bank, and maybe his best player is the freshman that is Zoned to go to Howard but some kind of way ended up at Brainerd.  I wonder where he got the address from considering he didn't even know of Brainerd coming from Savanah.  Everybody recruits in some way its all on the parents who let their kids be used to win sporting events

Last time i checked McCallie and Baylor are both in Div II so they are allowed to recruit... i get so tired of these people posting that have no clue what they are talking about :popcorneater: