nj qb transfers to jasper

pepsi5000

How would anyone know? A kid comes in to school with his old records and address. The parents are asked, did you move? What's your address? Do schools investigate now where the kids live? Is that what we need to start doing? LMBO

Ask them to bring a copy of an electric bill, etc. It could be confirmed.in 30 seconds and there would be no need to worry about a Signal Mt type situation months later. Or you could believe a North Jackson without checking further and risk playing someone ineligible. McClendon was ruled eligible at first.

Edited by Indian

Ask them to bring a copy of an electric bill, etc. It could be confirmed.in 30 seconds and there would be no need to worry about a Signal Mt type situation months later. Or you could believe a North Jackson without checking further and risk playing someone ineligible. McClendon was ruled eligible at first.

The parents actually owned two homes. One was a rental and the other was where they lived. McClendon was still living in Georgia when he was on Signal. That's what got him.

The parents actually owned two homes. One was a rental and the other was where they lived. McClendon was still living in Georgia when he was on Signal. That's what got him.

No he wasn't.  He moved back to Tennessee, but moved into Brainerd's school zone.  We thought he was in Howard's school zone and was covered by NCLB.  As it turns out, even if he had moved into Howard's school zone, that would not have satisfied T$$AA's transfer rules. He would have had to moved to Signal Mountain to be eligible.

Since that fiasco, I think I understand the T$$AA transfer rules fairly well.  With the SP transfer, if T$$AA had investigated thoroughly enough to discover that he never really lived in Alabama, he would have been declared ineligible, but they didn't.  With the MC transfer, if his parents really did move to Alabama, but then moved back to Jasper within 12 months, he would be ineligible for one year from the time they moved back to Jasper.

There is NO 25 mile rule. :geek:

Edited by MountainTroll
  • Upvote 1

No he wasn't.  He moved back to Tennessee, but moved into Brainerd's school zone.  We thought he was in Howard's school zone and was covered by NCLB.  As it turns out, even if he had moved into Howard's school zone, that would not have satisfied T$$AA's transfer rules. He would have had to moved to Signal Mountain to be eligible.

Since that fiasco, I think I understand the T$$AA transfer rules fairly well.  With the SP transfer, if T$$AA had investigated thoroughly enough to discover that he never really lived in Alabama, he would have been declared ineligible, but they didn't.  With the MC transfer, if his parents really did move to Alabama, but then moved back to Jasper within 12 months, he would be ineligible for one year from the time they moved back to Jasper

You are about full of mess troll. That durn Price man knew that durn McClendon boy was living in Georgia. I garuntee you that Childress man found out about that mess. You sound like these Marion people when they got caught practicing when they wasnt supposed to. We didnt know what we was doing. Im not falling for your mess.

You are about full of mess troll. That durn Price man knew that durn McClendon boy was living in Georgia. I garuntee you that Childress man found out about that mess. You sound like these Marion people when they got caught practicing when they wasnt supposed to. We didnt know what we was doing. Im not falling for your mess.

Glad to see you survived your latest ordeal with the Charter cable repair man.  Must have been one heck of a cut and splice job. ;)

If you could read gooder, you would know from that Hargis boy's paper that our transfer did move back to Tennessee, just didn't move far enough. Plus, y'all got his best friend to come stay in SP with his "momma" for a while, and he was ruled immediately eligible.

You also know that your QB never lived in Alabama. Y'all are as big a cheaters as the rest of us, so you're the one that's full of mess. :rolleyes:

Edited by MountainTroll

Since that fiasco, I think I understand the T$$AA transfer rules fairly well.  With the SP transfer, if T$$AA had investigated thoroughly enough to discover that he never really lived in Alabama, he would have been declared ineligible, but they didn't.  With the MC transfer, if his parents really did move to Alabama, but then moved back to Jasper within 12 months, he would be ineligible for one year from the time they moved back to Jasper.

+1!