Classless CPA

UCSportsFan

I cannot imagine a more miserable life than to sit back and wait for opportunities to hate. of course, I guess if you are perfect, you can be the judge.

"God's truth judges created things out of love, and Satan's truth judges them out of envy and hatred."

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Right is right and wrong is wrong nerd.  There are some unwritten rules in sports and you don't continue to rub it in when you've got a team down especially when that team consists of young men that are giving their all for their HIGH school!  Maddux is a joke of a coach, he's a great recruiter, none better in high school in my opinion but has zero class as a coach.

I find it very sad that the probably state champions are all 3 sketchy as crap. Mitchell and Hamilton with the relvolving door open enrollment (no knock on Mitchell, they didn't make the rules) and recruiting CPA. Sad day for TN high school basketball.

I totally agree with you on this.  The powers that be at TSSAA are either old and/or out of touch and have no concept as to what is going on.  Its time for new leadership, someone that knows the lay of the land, that knows what Mitchell, Hamilton and every other school in Memphis is doing as well as privates like CPA.  Its like the wild wild west with no rules, and the ones that try to play by the rules are just getting run over.  Sad day indeed.

Now I will give Mitchell credit, they play with the hand they are dealt, and don't play kids (or adults) who aren't eligible. And they HAVE lost over 50% of their student population over the past 5 years or so.

When TSSAA decided to allow the kids in Memphis to move from school to school without having to sit out a year like the rest of us have to abide by in the state then it just opened up the flood gates.  I do realize that some of these young men live hard lives and their only outlet is the court or the football field.  Its hard to say no you can't play when that's probably the only good thing in some of these boys lives.