Phillip shadowens new head coach at William blount

And for the record, some bridges were singed pretty badly when Shads program took over the middle school at BMS. Hope Young manages to hang in there.

I don't condone calling people names, but I think this is pretty accurate.....You ,sir, are a MORON!!!!! Whether you are who you have been accused of being or not....you have proved you are more than clueless!!!!! Please expand on these "bridges" you speak of. Keep throwing crap up against the wall....something might end up sticking eventually, but I doubt it.

I think you guys got a great coach and I think in the long run as Jake was telling me yesterday he will be getting the kids that should be going to William Blount in the first place which could be a big plus for them and maybe a big minus for one of the two other schools. If he was as impressed with the guy as he was telling me he will do good here. Glad to see this hire.

what county schools will it hurt the most if he gets all the kids that should be going to Wb? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I don't condone calling people names, but I think this is pretty accurate.....You ,sir, are a MORON!!!!! Whether you are who you have been accused of being or not....you have proved you are more than clueless!!!!! Please expand on these "bridges" you speak of. Keep throwing crap up against the wall....something might end up sticking eventually, but I doubt it.

Hey Blaze, I too noticed the post. The only thing I can figure is he may have been referencing some displaced coaches as a result of the high school taking over the middle school program, but that was also 5 years ago. I'm sure those involved would have moved on by now. :popcorneater: