Donovan Stewart released his Spring Top Ten in 2a!

Haha, no not harsh at all. Everything I've heard from you Carter Co boys is that you will be much improved this year as well. We lost 4 solid football players. The only concern I have is can someone step up in those roles. I think they will. We also have a solid QB coming in. It all starts tomorrow. Good luck.

We didn't need a QB ,so were picking up a couple of compliments on both sides of the ball. Both can run and catch and they'll fill a couple of spots on D. Still searching for a couple more but I'd say most of the recruiting is over by this point. Anyone got any extra lineman they can spare. Were gonna be a little low on the depth chart in the trenches, Thanks in advance,

With us, it all depends on health...not alot of extra wheels to put on the wagon if one breaks.

it all boils down to line play and we'll see what that looks like starting tomorrow

Just about every team in the East is this way,small schools dont have alot of depth and that can change a great season into a so so season.2013 it turned our season in one week after losing two really good players.I hope you all can keep it together,i would like to see you all at full strength come playoff time.If you all and Grace meet in the playoffs i will be at that game,i told Pride the next time i would eat dinner with him,i was just afraid he would have his Ram buddies jump me in the press box last time we played.LOL! Edited by orngnblk

Just about every team in the East is this way,small schools dont have alot of depth and that can change a great season into a so so season.2013 it turned our season in one week after losing two really good players.I hope you all can keep it together,i would like to see you all at full strength come playoff time.If you all and Grace meet in the playoffs i will be at that game,i told Pride the next time i would eat dinner with him,i was just afraid he would have his Ram buddies jump me in the press box last time we played.LOL!

Our 2 new guys should fix that,just wish they would hurry and show up,lol.

I see Grace vs Hampton/GP as quarterfinal in Region 1/2. Region 3/4 will be a slugfest to get to the semi's. Tyner, Marion, Westmoreland, Boyd will all knock each other off. Any one of the 4 could compete in any region. Glad they are all in the same "quad" as we used to know it.

Grace returns several starters across the board. Notably, the entire OL with several 2's that could start at most 2A schools, so depth shouldn't be an issue. With 24 seniors returning that have made 2 straight Semi-Final appearances, it could be another deep run for the Rams. Time will tell.

2 more days of dead period ladies and gentlemen, then it's time to prepare for Week 1. Good luck to all you 2A contenders. Let's have a great season on the T.

I can easily see a rematch again with Grace and Marion, especially if both teams stay healthy. Both teams return a lot of starters and depth. I believe the east runs thru these two early favorites. 

Just about every team in the East is this way,small schools dont have alot of depth and that can change a great season into a so so season.2013 it turned our season in one week after losing two really good players.I hope you all can keep it together,i would like to see you all at full strength come playoff time.If you all and Grace meet in the playoffs i will be at that game,i told Pride the next time i would eat dinner with him,i was just afraid he would have his Ram buddies jump me in the press box last time we played.LOL!

HAHA!! If I were you, I'd have him pay for dinner!!

I can easily see a rematch again with Grace and Marion, especially if both teams stay healthy. Both teams return a lot of starters and depth. I believe the east runs thru these two early favorites. 

I'd keep a close eye on Westmorland. Them cats were pretty good last year. Isaw a couple of their lineman at a camp.twins at 6'4  295.