Donovan Stewart released his Spring Top Ten in 2a!

If I was MC I would have Walters and Massengale come out of huddle side by side so you don't know which will be QB. Then quickly get in place and snap the ball.

Pirate Mike are you stupid? You cant have two passers. I garuntee you that will be a penalty if two boys are lined up under the snapper. Did you see this mess on a video game or something? I watch all those SEC teams and that Bellichek man and they dont do that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike are you stupid? You cant have two passers. I garuntee you that will be a penalty if two boys are lined up under the snapper. Did you see this mess on a video game or something? I watch all those SEC teams and that Bellichek man and they dont do that mess. You think im joking but im not.

they won't both line up under center. One could quickly line up at FB instead. Just think of the misdirection fake runs turning into passes on the backside. It's a video gamers dream come true. If you are watching that Bellichek man you are asking for trouble. His balls are deflated.

they won't both line up under center. One could quickly line up at FB instead. Just think of the misdirection fake runs turning into passes on the backside. It's a video gamers dream come true. If you are watching that Bellichek man you are asking for trouble. His balls are deflated.

Massengale is a converted TE and Walt has great hands as well. More than one coach has told me they are excited about the possibilities of both being on the field together.

I see some benefits with them on field at same time but not alot. Depends on if they are in the pistol or under center. Having mobile qb's that can get to the edge is a plus for MC

They will be on the field at the same time a lot if my guess is correct. A mobile qb is always a plus but one who can stretch a field to open up the running game is what's needed I think. We don't have the bruising rb who can run over people like Z did. The defenses we face will have to be spread out more for the offense to click.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AdamsvilleDad26

So westmoreland is good in the east and Marion county is. So who would win between those two? Last years Marion county team was not that strong in the state game last year evedently they have progressed nicely