Lebanon

midsouthvol

Warriorfan, I really don't know what to say? Your post, sorry, your tome proves beyond a reasonable doubt that you're incapable of rational thought. While you admit only those who pay attention to girls basketball know who RHS is, you fail to understand the rest of the USA cared because the video made of it showed an abomination of basketball. Lol

Lastly, I have news for you. Folks on here have kids at many different schools. They don't envy you and are happy with their programs. If they wanted their kids to go to RHS they would. Your odd thought that everyone wants to be where you are is frightening and somewhat disturbing. You quote scripture often so perhaps you should read up on verses that discuss "pride, ego, envy?" The comments you repeat in almost every post relate to those things so a little focus on them might help?

Warriorfan you showed your true character in your long rant. First you tried to justify and rationalize a mistake made that was nationally recognized. Second you put down other schools who in your opinion play in a weak district. The team I follow won their district this year over MLK. Oh yeah MLK happened to win the gold ball. It was the first time we had won district. We were very happy. No we are not nationally ranked or even state ranked. No we are not sponsored by nike, under armour, or even Russell. But hey, at least our coaches coach to win and at least our players play to win.

Warriorfan, I really don't know what to say? Your post, sorry, your tome proves beyond a reasonable doubt that you're incapable of rational thought. While you admit only those who pay attention to girls basketball know who RHS is, you fail to understand the rest of the USA cared because the video made of it showed an abomination of basketball. Lol

Lastly, I have news for you. Folks on here have kids at many different schools. They don't envy you and are happy with their programs. If they wanted their kids to go to RHS they would. Your odd thought that everyone wants to be where you are is frightening and somewhat disturbing. You quote scripture often so perhaps you should read up on verses that discuss "pride, ego, envy?" The comments you repeat in almost every post relate to those things so a little focus on them might help?

and most of the US doesnt play in as big of an arena with the same pressures just to win a district championship as RUCO teams. I just stated the facts of District 7-AAA.....that is all. No "true colors" shown in the post...I have shown my thoughts on CoachT since the early 2000s and it hasn't changed. How long has it been in AAA since the Gold Ball left the boro or when a Boro team in 7-AAA didn't play in it? Edited by WarriorFan

Warriorfan you showed your true character in your long rant. First you tried to justify and rationalize a mistake made that was nationally recognized. Second you put down other schools who in your opinion play in a weak district. The team I follow won their district this year over MLK. Oh yeah MLK happened to win the gold ball. It was the first time we had won district. We were very happy. No we are not nationally ranked or even state ranked. No we are not sponsored by nike, under armour, or even Russell. But hey, at least our coaches coach to win and at least our players play to win.

the comment is made to judging people who come on these boards and talk crap about our girls, our families and our ex coach. The comments weren't directed at everyone. I apologize if it was taken that way. Edited by WarriorFan

Why are people holding it against Barrett that he was suspended? What if he had been outright fired instead? Would it be okay that another school hired him then?

The suspension was a spiteful measure by a superintendent who couldn't care less about sports.

And the vast majority of reasonable folks believe it was justified. Lebanon, in my opinion, made a huge mistake.

And the vast majority of reasonable folks believe it was justified. Lebanon, in my opinion, made a huge mistake.

He deserves a second chance and believe me he is not the first coach to pull this stunt. If you believe winning the state is the most important thing, he did his job. I don't agree with it but until the TSSAA makes this consolation game meaningful this will continue to happen as it has in the past.with several hall of fame coaches.

The only GIRLS team in TN that is sponsored by Nike for years is Riverdale and it was earned....huge difference. If they have nike on their uniforms they paid for it  Riverdale doesnt.  Only team in Tn that doesnt.

Not so fast warriorfan. The reason Riverdale is sponsored by Nike is because when Insell left Shelbyville he told the Nike rep just to give it to riverdale. Ole Rick needed a strong ally in Ruco so he gave it to them. It only amounts to some free stuff here and there.

Warriorfan, I'm really trying to figure out if your 12 years old or 99.