Pre-season Poll: Class 6A Region 1

CoachT

Pre-Season Rankings  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015.

• Bearden
    • Bradley Central
    • Dobyns Bennett
    • Hardin Valley
    • Jefferson County
    • Maryville
    • Science Hill
    • William Blount

I'm disappointed we aren't playing this year after 2 great games. DB had the best OL we faced last year; no doubt it'll be tough to replace. This will be one of the most interesting districts from 2nd place down and I can't see DB finishing worse than 3rd. Good luck all and stay healthy.

Better than Rhea?? Just curious.

Better than Rhea?? Just curious.

First and foremost, Rhea was the better offense / team than both DB and the Owls by far last year. I've never been shy about that. Now to your question.

In short, yes. I admire college and pro schemes, so DBs OL in their system was incredibly impressive. Not to mention the fact that at least 2 of them signed scholarship papers.

Rhea County's wing T functions as one 11 man unit, so it's harder to gage how good the OL was versus the other moving parts. I'm not knowledgable enough to break them down in that offense like I can the spread or pro style.

Edited by RicoSuave88

First and foremost, Rhea was the better offense / team than both DB and the Owls by far last year. I've never been shy about that. Now to your question.

In short, yes. I admire college and pro schemes, so DBs OL in their system was incredibly impressive. Not to mention the fact that at least 2 of them signed scholarship papers.

Rhea County's wing T functions as one 11 man unit, so it's harder to gage how good the OL was versus the other moving parts. I'm not knowledgable enough to break them down in that offense like I can the spread or pro style.

I KNOW THAT MY BUDDY DOUG HAS ALL THAT FIGURED OUT AND MY OWLS KNOW THEY GOT EMBARRASSED BY THAT 3 MAN FRONT OF RHEA.....WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN EVEN IF YORK AND DOUST WAS STILL THERE...TRUST ME ON THAT!! #LOP

IT DON'T MATTER CLEVELAND IS ALWAYS COMPETITIVE....THEY DON'T LAY DOWN AND LET A TEAM HANG 60 ON THEM LIKE YOUR OPPONENTS...GO TO THE WATER PARK AND WASH SOME OF THAT HATERADE OFF BUDDY..#LOP

Everybody knows that Knoxvul is really a west fan lol.. But i guarantee we play big boy ball on Broadway and we don't play anyone in gatlinburg or pigeon forge so it's time for a new joke...

• 3 weeks later...