Marion County football 2015

Indian

The Stars were definitely aligned that night for sequatchie, as evidenced by them losing to gat Pittman and then the next week Marion rolling gp.

Marion was definitely the better team, but for that night I was proud of the way Sequatchie fought. Came down to the wire. Sequatchie intercepted a pass in last few seconds.

• Upvote 1

CCS will have a very hard time slowing them down. Marion should easily control the scrimmage.

Ccs has been very impressive in their preseason work. They were compared to Baylor in some of their 7on 7 work. They were the team that gave mc the toughest game last year. I look for them to be one of the top programs in the area in the next ten years.

I can't see Marion losing zeman and being a better team. He made the team the last 3 years

at the end of last year I thought the same, but so far this year, I see this Jasper team relying more on each other as a team, and not so much solely on one player by the name of Zemen. McCurry would run Zemen 40 times a game if it won the game. Ross believes in everyone pitching in, and sharing the load. Both ways work. It really just comes down to your opponent. What we will see with this Jasper team is a little more diverse offense, but the defense will attack the ball quicker and harder whether on the ground or in the air. Ya'll will see. They just were not prepared for the speed of Peabody last year. Also, no one expected them to even be in the big game, so last year they definitely overachieved. This year, if they don't make it back, they will have underachieved. Expectations are high in Jasper the next couple of years. Good luck Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

I can't see Marion losing zeman and being a better team. He made the team the last 3 years

Year two in Ross' system has payed dividends. ZeMans shoes will be hard to fill and he won't be replaced, but Henderson will give defenses fits and the offense will be much more versatile. I bet that safety/cb y'all had last year wishes Henderson had graduated after mc ran the same play about ten times in a row and left him unblocked. He got his bell rung everytime

Year two in Ross' system has payed dividends. ZeMans shoes will be hard to fill and he won't be replaced, but Henderson will give defenses fits and the offense will be much more versatile. I bet that safety/cb y'all had last year wishes Henderson had graduated after mc ran the same play about ten times in a row and left him unblocked. He got his bell rung everytime

Walters helps this team absorb the loss of Zemen, better since he has returned. Another good player added to the arsenal.

Ccs has been very impressive in their preseason work. They were compared to Baylor in some of their 7on 7 work. They were the team that gave mc the toughest game last year. I look for them to be one of the top programs in the area in the next ten years.

the next 10 years?.....are they on the UT program......they can hall in that guy from Rutgers and get that head coach at Ridgeland to quit and join him......it aint happening...at least that Ridgeland coach can be part of prayer at school and with the football team now and not be run out of town over it.......CCS could be a top program in 7v7 in the next 10 yrs....when the pads and contacts show up; MC drags the field with them

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

the next 10 years?.....are they on the UT program......they can hall in that guy from Rutgers and get that head coach at Ridgeland to quit and join him......it aint happening...at least that Ridgeland coach can be part of prayer at school and with the football team now and not be run out of town over it.......CCS could be a top program in 7v7 in the next 10 yrs....when the pads and contacts show up; MC drags the field with them

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Wait and see, why do you think they hired those guys, to be middle of the road? No, it is to go totally private and start passing up the likes of the privates in the area. They will get some beef and start competing