Marion County football 2015

Indian

There you go..... you just showed you have no idea about it. There probably hasn't been 80 people watching a practice if you added em up for the whole season. I knew if I laid a trap you would fall right in it.

Are you joking? You said you hadnt been at practice, if so you wouldnt no how many is there. I garuntee you my point is they was a whole lot more than a few that new about that Hale man practicing. You think im joking but you no I aint joking.

One last question, did the QB pay for that Hale boy to suit up a couple years ago to learn them Warrior Youngons proper pursuit angles to catch them real fast Runners wearing orange & black? Or was that paid out of pocket by Mac and No one else witnessed it. Yet to hear any Jasper fellers that knowd anything about it either!

Don't know anything about that so I can't answer. You better get back to your paper.

Nobody knows anything about it. Not even all eighty people standing out there watching practice. All they know is that McCurry man got a new runner. Must have thought it was a transfer. You must have not wrote that transaction down in the qb club receipt book. You think im joking but im not.

10.gif
That PurplePower68 is so confused.....reminds Old Pirate of Sgt Scholtz, I see nothing, I know nothing but yet he admits knowing the # of folkes at a Jasper scrimmage! BTW the SOS was spotted spying on the Pirates. Yep, seen picture of his truck in the vacant parking lot. Tempt me enough and it could get uploaded!!! A feller was watching him while he had tires put on..... Heck Mac Nugget was more discrete......Let's see hum maybe a written contract to put in the Warrior annual...? LOPAO.....

Never said I hadn't been at practice.

What kind of mess is this then? Since you attend practice did you no that Hale man was running plays or did you just think that Riley boy got a burst of speed? If you lie we gonna get TTP to talk to you about them lying lips. I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

That PurplePower68 is so confused.....reminds Old Pirate of Sgt Scholtz, I see nothing, I know nothing but yet he admits knowing the # of folkes at a Jasper scrimmage! BTW the SOS was spotted spying on the Pirates. Yep, seen picture of his truck in the vacant parking lot. Tempt me enough and it could get uploaded!!! A feller was watching him while he had tires put on..... Heck Mac Nugget was more discrete......Let's see hum maybe a written contract to put in the Warrior annual...? LOPAO.....

Upload it

One last question, did the QB pay for that Hale boy to suit up a couple years ago to learn them Warrior Youngons proper pursuit angles to catch them real fast Runners wearing orange & black? Or was that paid out of pocket by Mac and No one else witnessed it. Yet to hear any Jasper fellers that knowd anything about it either!

At least when Marion is beating pit this year at half time we want have to worry bout electricity goin out...

Sure glad we have someone spying on yall... I doubt we would be able to stay on the field with you studds this year without some insight.

Anyone know where Mac is? I don't think he is at Buckhorn.

When I spoke with him back in April during spring break said he was at Buckhorn but hoping to get back into head coaching soon.

He looked refreshed, didn't look at all stressed, even had lost a few pounds.

We spoke for about 45 minutes or so on the things that had taken place - I'd say he's ready