Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

BC, Yes, KWN-TV (Charter Cable Channel 195) will be following all of Whitwell Football's games this year. They will also be at the Jamboree tomorrow evening and that broadcast will begin at 11:00am (CST) on Saturday. It will also be shown again immediately following the first broadcast on Saturday with an additional airing on Sunday at 8:00am (CST).

Correct. Tape delayed with Mark Parker, the new voice of the Whitwell Tigers proving the play by play.

That's a good idea since you play Whitwell as well.

has to do more with the fact that they have had a scrimmage and a 7 on 7 already in the last two weeks and things started getting pretty chippy with the first groups by the end of the scrimmage. I think they have seen enough of each other this month lol. 

The jamboree always excites me. I'm just glad I won't have to worry about the parking issue. I've got me a little spot reserved. Pays to know folks. LMBO

Barney im sure that Ross man has you a seat right beside him on the team bus. You no I aint joking either.

Folks are being encouraged to bring their own chairs.

Are you joking me? I have to bring a chair of my own? I will have to make two trips to bring in my Styrofoam cooler, fudge rounds, Murphy Fair book, and a durn chair. That is two trips before and two trips after the game for a total hike of four miles. This is a bunch of mess. I will be calling that Childress man about this mess. You think im joking but im not.