1A State Champion Poll

2015 1A State Champion  

78 members have voted

1. 1. And the 2015 State Champion will be??

• Peabody
    • Nashville Christian
    • Union City
    • Dresden
    • Wayne County
    • South Pittsburg
    • Trousdale County
    • Coalfield
    • Greenback
    • Columbia Academy
    • Oneida
    • Mt. Pleasant
    • Huntingdon
    • Cloudland
    • Not listed (comment below)

Thetes no doubt UC will have a good running game, they always do, I was referring to the athletes in the backfield alone. Preston Rice at qb 6'4 and over 200 pounds, Logan Cole 6'0 and over 200 pounds, Joe Birchette 6'1 and about 250 pounds, and Lucas Ray 6'1 and over 200 pounds. All can run over a defender as well as being very quick in the open field.

Man!!! That sounds like the modern day version of the Four Horsemen. Y'all ought to be tough to handle. What offense are they running up there? I saw where you mentioned the QB reading.

Thetes no doubt UC will have a good running game, they always do, I was referring to the athletes in the backfield alone. Preston Rice at qb 6'4 and over 200 pounds, Logan Cole 6'0 and over 200 pounds, Joe Birchette 6'1 and about 250 pounds, and Lucas Ray 6'1 and over 200 pounds. All can run over a defender as well as being very quick in the open field.

I like Wayne County or NCS to face Peabody in Semi-Final.

I like Wayne County or NCS to face Peabody in Semi-Final.

Good pick. Someone from that western gauntlet will win it all. In my opinion. The top two could be NCS and Trenton. After those two I like Wayne Co, Huntingdon, Union City and Trousdale. I could see all of those teams being quarterfinal teams, but they have to play each other.

I think the west have the top 5 or 6 teams in 1A this yr. Here is the order I have teams going into the season..

1. Nashville Christian

2. Peabody

3. Union City

4. Wayne Co.

5. Huntingdon

6. Columbia Academy

7. Dresden

8. Trousdale Co.

9. South Pittsburg

10. Coalfield

Realistic. Personally Id have some teams switched around but i think you fit all the real competitors in

I think the west have the top 5 or 6 teams in 1A this yr. Here is the order I have teams going into the season..

1. Nashville Christian

2. Peabody

3. Union City

4. Wayne Co.

5. Huntingdon

6. Columbia Academy

7. Dresden

8. Trousdale Co.

9. South Pittsburg

10. Coalfield

Good list, but it needs Oneida and Greenback in the 6-7 range.