HUNTINGDON @ CAMDEN

horse

Huntingdon did good getting Ben Carter on board for the middle school program. I pick Carter to be one of the better coaches in West Tennessee when he gets a few years under his belt. He is a true football guy, and extremely intelligent. I look for him to be moved to the high school in a few short years.

I see I'm not the only one up early.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People in education have good hours. It's just we have to get up early and stay up late to have hours of our own. I'm ready to get into this season. What about you Purple Milan man?

I understand all too well the hours that a person in education puts in lol!! I also have to children that I have to get going before I leave so that means an even earlier start.

Ya, what happens between you and Waverly no meaning to me. If I remember correctly Camden was like 5-0 last year and ranked very high and you left huntingdon with 28-14 loss. Your district is weak.

That was the correct record and score last season....

I also remember a 4-1 Stang team coming into Camden the year before with the  one being a single  point loss to WV to face a 2-3 Lions team and leaving with a 31-14 loss..Explain how that was about our districts short comings.! :rolleyes:

P.S. Waverly isn't in our district

Edited by Beagle

Camden guys, is your running back (Brown) ok? I've seen a few folks say he has been in the hospital this week. Hopefully that's just a rumor.

Seems he has pushed himself over the edge. Rhabdomyolysis . He worked so hard that his body couldn't build itself back up.  Symptoms 

• Muscle pain, especially in the shoulders, thighs or lower back
  • Muscle weakness or trouble moving arms or legs
  • Abdominal pain
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Fever, rapid heart rate
  • Confusion, dehydration, fever, or lack of consciousness
  • Dark red or brown urine; reduced or no urine output

He has been in the hospital for a couple of days getting IVs and I heard his prognosis is good..thank goodness. It can be fatal if not treated.  Explains the TO we took after the kickoff so he could puke and his extreme cramping all game long. I would of put it in the other thread but it just sounds like an excuse.  Thank you for asking :thumb:

<p>

Seems he has pushed himself over the edge. Rhabdomyolysis . He worked so hard that his body couldn't build itself back up. Symptoms

• Muscle pain, especially in the shoulders, thighs or lower back
  • Muscle weakness or trouble moving arms or legs
  • Abdominal pain
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Fever, rapid heart rate
  • Confusion, dehydration, fever, or lack of consciousness
  • Dark red or brown urine; reduced or no urine output

He has been in the hospital for a couple of days getting IVs and I heard his prognosis is good..thank goodness. It can be fatal if not treated. Explains the TO we took after the kickoff so he could puke and his extreme cramping all game long. I would of put it in the other thread but it just sounds like an excuse. Thank you for asking :thumb:

Gotcha. Glad to hear all is supposed to end up alright. I don't see it as an excuse, but I know a couple of guys who would eat that up lol.

Gotcha. Glad to hear all is supposed to end up alright. I don't see it as an excuse, but I know a couple of guys who would eat that up lol.

exactly   I never heard of it before  I really think football coaches in particular should know about it because we as parents and coaches tend to go over board at times   here is a great article on it http://www.athleticbusiness.com/Health-Fitness/overly-aggressive-workouts-put-athletes-at-risk-of-rhabdomyolysis.html