GCA at Jefferson County

gcapride

In the end it doesn't matter because everyone is legal. I'm just curious how many of the kids on this dominant Grace team started school there and how many new kids have been added over the years. Not taking a shot at them just curious of the actual number. Some small private schools are good for a few years then drop off then pick back up. Grace has been very, very good since around 2009 with no real "down years". Silverdale and even Boyd Buchanan in Chattanooga routinely go through some bad years. Places like Grace and CPA seem to be a contender yearly. I'm wondering what they are doing differently than some other orivatesN

Not all private schools puts as much into athletics as Grace.They get tons of transfers in middle school and several in Highschool, Its just a sports magnet. They also have good coaches and the kids work like crazy. Got strength training for the kids all day long and also work all summer. Its took alot of hard work and money to achieve all the sussess they now have. Don't look for it to change anytime soon. It only gets better.

Not all private schools puts as much into athletics as Grace.They get tons of transfers in middle school and several in Highschool, Its just a sports magnet. They also have good coaches and the kids work like crazy. Got strength training for the kids all day long and also work all summer. Its took alot of hard work and money to achieve all the sussess they now have. Don't look for it to change anytime soon. It only gets better.

It takes really good players and athletes as well to do it year after year.

I wondered the same a few years ago. I have been watching them for a while and, I know I will loose some credibility with PUJO on this one, but I am convinced that the staff there does a really good job. The kids have bought in to the program from the strength guy to the position coaches. Mckamey has done a great job keeping the kids and staff focused.

We see the same stuff Toyotaman but it all started with drawing in kids from other schools,built nice facilities,started winning and now more and more kids want to play for Grace. Its really not that hard if you live in the right area and have plenty of money. Its nothing like small public do and they should feel ashamed to even act like its fair. Its untetling at the deception and downright cheating thats went on there.The whole deal makes me sick. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for the hard working kids but this is a very poor representation of Christian. I've seen more Christian like people in Prison.

It takes really good players and athletes as well to do it year after year.

They restock on a regular basis. I'd say several don't even pay they're on way.A talented kid  can get the money if the need arises. They got caught one time and I'm sure its happened on other ocasions. The TSSA has no Idea who pays the tuition of these kids. Pride may act like he knows but he defended the other deal until the bitter end, either he don't know all this stuff or he just fibs. I question several transfers they have got over the years, Real fishy stuff.

Seems as though you aint gett'n a rise outta ole pride this time...With the way he's talked about this year's Ram unit for so long, he's for sure focused on FB and visions of gold balls mounted in the trophy case

He understands the deal and don't really care. I feel just like all the people in these small East Tn public schools,just one of the few who lets them know how we feel. 

He understands the deal and don't really care. I feel just like all the people in these small East Tn public schools,just one of the few who lets them know how we feel.

Now i USED to tell them and you and i both have fought this fight for yrs.I have just came to the understanding that they got caught and the have figured out how to not get caught,not Only GCA but most.I have gotten to know Pride and he is as you know a real good guy that will fight tooth and nail for his school,but he also has figured out how to let it roll and have fun with it.I dont blame you pujo in my opinion they need to be in a league of their own.Until then we will just getem when we can.Fight the fight pujo!

Now i USED to tell them and you and i both have fought this fight for yrs.I have just came to the understanding that they got caught and the have figured out how to not get caught,not Only GCA but most.I have gotten to know Pride and he is as you know a real good guy that will fight tooth and nail for his school,but he also has figured out how to let it roll and have fun with it.I dont blame you pujo in my opinion they need to be in a league of their own.Until then we will just getem when we can.Fight the fight pujo!

Amen.

Sorry guys, been busy putting together 3 new sets of bunk beds in the ole bonus room, just in case we get a load of Monks from Tibet that need a place to stay.

Pride, I saw where a THS poster said they "smacked" GCA in their scrimmage a few days ago...Were you there and what was the scrimmage really like?