Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

TD Blackmon and Jordan  Ervin should both be ok ... Maryville's Defense needs a lot of work ... tried to tell people replacing Koons and Jackson would be hard to do . With TD not on the field our Defense looks very suspect , at least we know what we have to work on to get better . 

The Freshman QB is the real deal , he's not the weak spot at all , Receivers dropped several perfect balls . He'll go DI I'm pretty sure of that . 

Some of you clowns posting during the game crack me up .... whining about the refs .... really tpoole ?? you came back to say that ? I saw some people who were making fun of DB talking about the Refs last night doing the same thing tonight ... Hilarious . Maryville and Fulton both will have great years and I hope this Game made them both better . 

My thawts on tha gaim.....

1. Fulton's #1 and #4 ere scirry good pass reeceevurs...Thay weal bee a tuff out inn 4A

2. Eye'm glaid tha Hopkins Bros ere wearin' red and blaick

c. Tha sky iz tha limitt fer Mr. Malone

4. Tha Fulltun and Mairvul athletick depts. maid a passull ov grean tonite

e. Kudos two #25, #23, #2, and #24 fer hangin' tuff aftur TD missed tha entarr seccund haif

6. Mobley and Tate fer Fulltun and Hopkins, Hall, Russell, Cobb, and Ervin all ran tha bawl hard twonite

gee. Fulltuns corners play press coverage az good az enny eye've seed inn a while

8. Eye heer Ervin and Blackmon shood bee ok...and eye hoap #1 fer Fulltun iz ok two

eye. GQ jist kept probin' tryin' two ketch tha Falcuns out ov posisshun and he did a few times

10. Eye've sean a lot ov hi skool footbawl....And TD Blackmon iz tha most enstinktive and smartest LB eye've seed....Eye thaink he haid 5 orr 6 minus yardige stops inn tha furst haif and a lott ov playurs wood like two haiv thait fer a entarr seesun...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Question for the Murville fans....we are think about driving down from Kingsport for the game, but my wife has a really stiff knee brace on due to an injury last week, and won't be able to make it up and down the bleachers. Is there an area where we can stand against the fence, with maybe bringing a lawn chair for her to sit in?

Call the school in advance. They will assist. 

That is not an illegal formation he has to change it tho it has been called illegal formation since I was played the refs fail to see that the TE is on the side of the two Wrs... That drop hurt though...

As long as there are 7 men on the line of scrimmage, it doesn't matter. 

That receiver on the top of the screen was clearly on the ball it's a formation called twins over where the TE is covered by the outside receiver and refs always forget to count the TE... We have to adjust that formation though...

Seven men on the line of scrimmage, that's all that matters. It doesn't mater where they line up. One official is responsible for counting players on the line of scrimmage every play. The formation you are talking about looked immeditaely wrong. If the formation is unclear by design which I think it was, your going to see a flag every time.