Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

most Fulton fans I've talked with are in agreement this years team would probably get beat by 3-4 tds by last years team and the two previous teams. The Fulton teams with rogan in the mid 2000's would have worked this years Fulton team also. Skill position players are down compared to previous years and the o and d line are small as well. Good news is they scheduled a back to back with maryville so maybe next year Fulton will be back to regular standards. Out of the last 15 years I can think of 8-9 Fulton teams that would beat this years team and probably relatively easy. Jmo maybe other Fulton fans can chime in but that's my opinion. Maryville btw looked like typical maryville, always impressive watching a well coached team like that play.

This is Hilarious , Guess what , this is not the best Maryville team either , but I'm not as good as you are handicapping between different seasons . All of this talk about why we didn't play Fulton the last couple of seasons ... We'll just go back to the beginning of the George Quarles Era , since 1999 Maryville and Alcoa have played every year with Maryville winning 13 times , and Alcoa winning 3 times . Maryville and Fulton had not played until last night , but Alcoa and Fulton have played 6 times since 2005 ... with Alcoa winning 5 Games and Fulton once in 2006 . Alcoa outscored Fulton in those 6 Games 201 -54 ... in 2012 Alcoa beat the 4A Champion of that year (Fulton ) 30-7 . Maryville beat Alcoa a few weeks earlier that year 42-24 . Alcoa didn't even win the 3A Championship in 2012 , CAK did ..... 

Adding all this up .... Maryville has pretty much Dominated Alcoa over the last 15 years , and Alcoa has Dominated Fulton during that time . We get to hear from a lot of Knoxville people that George Quarles was too " Skeered " to play this Fulton team the next year after Fulton won their 4th State Championship ... so George was scared to play a team that got dominated by the team that we dominated .... Hilarious that some guys out there think that the Greatest Coach in Tn history had a Program of Fulton and was studying it and became Frightened to play them Falcons the next year .... LOL 

It was awesome seeing everybody last night!! RW thanks for the hospitality-that pie was delicious!! felt like our corners got punked out a little by Fulton's receivers-don't understand why they didn't break on the ball when it was in the air-my guess is that they'll get a whole lot better as the year goes on.  hats off to both teams!! see ya'll on the 18th when murvil goes to science hill-Go Red Rebels!!!

It was awesome seeing everybody last night!! RW thanks for the hospitality-that pie was delicious!! felt like our corners got punked out a little by Fulton's receivers-don't understand why they didn't break on the ball when it was in the air-my guess is that they'll get a whole lot better as the year goes on. hats off to both teams!! see ya'll on the 18th when murvil goes to science hill-Go Red Rebels!!!

Great to see you too ole Buddy!! Yes we have some work to do. I'm sure they've got practice already mapped out for tomorrow. I'll be there early at SH. I took the day off! Feed The Dog!!!

It was awesome seeing everybody last night!! RW thanks for the hospitality-that pie was delicious!! felt like our corners got punked out a little by Fulton's receivers-don't understand why they didn't break on the ball when it was in the air-my guess is that they'll get a whole lot better as the year goes on.  hats off to both teams!! see ya'll on the 18th when murvil goes to science hill-Go Red Rebels!!!

spank weal bee thair....Eye've ben payin' rint upp thair att Easturn Stait fer 4 yeer now.... :popcorneater:

Tad how iz Williams....???....

Same two Fulton....I noticed their whole staff on the field when Ervin was injured to check on his injury.....Class act....

Stars .. dont know ... didnt realize he got hurt ... hope he is Ok .. we loose him .. ouch .. that would be bad .. was he limping or was they checking a knee or something ??? Yes the Falcon staff genuinely care about kids . Sure they glad to hear that kid was going to be ok .. just like the previous week with the Falcon QB

Stars .. dont know ... didnt realize he got hurt ... hope he is Ok .. we loose him .. ouch .. that would be bad .. was he limping or was they checking a knee or something ??? Yes the Falcon staff genuinely care about kids . Sure they glad to hear that kid was going to be ok .. just like the previous week with the Falcon QB

Anybody looking at #1 college wise?