Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

SX, Vegas is calling you're name. Good final score prediction! Little x looked very good! He must be very likable to because everyone wants to reach out and grab him and not let go! Loved his sack of the on the QB. It got better every time i watched it.

Whats that saying?...something about a blind hog. Thx for the kind words on the young'un. He had his moments. Holding is a part of the game-gotta overcome it.

I just would to have like to see that Fulton Qb switch teams after watching him last night. Put him on a Maryville and I think Maryville could have scored 100. I agree Maryville Db's need to get better what did Fulton have at least 7-9 dropped balls that should hav been caught? I think play calling did in Fulton too. They trapped to the right for a big run, I would have flipped it the next play and ran the trap left. Also the way the maryville Little runners were skimming through the line to Fultons you could tell a difference. I am not bashing the dirty birds, I have been watching them since 2000, just alittle disapointed in the proformance. Great feel for High school football though and that's what all kids deserve, maybe a handful of those players will play college level so last night was an electric experience alot of small colleges couldn't immulate. Fulton will get better, dropped balls won't happen all season, I do look forward to a matchup with the Falcons and Runners, to see where the runners might be. Good luck to both teams and get healthy, alot of football left to be played!

Holding is a part of the game-gotta overcome it.

Great mentality to instill in a defensive lineman. They have to overcome a lot of adversity, holding can't be an excuse in their minds. I love the way 88 pushed forward all night and made plays. He had plenty of opportunities to whine about no-calls but he continued to fight hard and make plays.

Im gonna say this about the secondary. They did a great job keeping that Qb from beating our brains out. They had to play to keep those speedsters in front of them and could play for the ball as much as they normally can.

I am a little biased in this regard as my son is one of the safeties and thought that

He played a heck.of a game.

I won't argue about your boy. He did play a fine game. Left side had some struggles though. Not trying to run anyone down, just stating what I saw. Also have no doubt they'll improve as season goes on.

Whats that saying?...something about a blind hog. Thx for the kind words on the young'un. He had his moments. Holding is a part of the game-gotta overcome it.[/quote
Whats that saying?...something about a blind hog. Thx for the kind words on the young'un. He had his moments. Holding is a part of the game-gotta overcome it.
Did not see him complain at all. He just kept fighting forward. Must be how he was raised!

s1szfs.jpg

Their faces from a screen shot before they scored !!!

George: let's score again

Asst. : you mean you don't want to pull starters "we are winning 42-18 "

George : I got to get that point spread

Asst. : hahaha ok

The assistant coach is David Ellis. And you obviously aren't real familiar with either one of them if you think they would run it up on anyone.

The assistant coach is David Ellis. And you obviously aren't real familiar with either one of them if you think they would run it up on anyone.

Most of the time they could have and (IMO) some of the time they should have. I think the old ball coach knows there is usually more negative than positive from running up the score.