Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Good game last night. Great crowd. Much closer game than the final score. Lots of effort on both sides. 27 played great. 43 runs so hard. Fulton looks so well coached; they have great players; and were in great physical shape. I thought stars was gonna need to send Nellie to pick up JG at halftime.

This one is over. Both teams will improve. Good luck to each of them.

SX, Vegas is calling you're name. Good final score prediction! Little x looked very good! He must be very likable to because everyone wants to reach out and grab him and not let go! Loved his sack of the on the QB. It got better every time i watched it.

Xavier Malone will be the best Qb to ever wear a Fulton uniform , mark it down right now .

It's a little scary to see how our defense would be without TD , we need some other defenders to pick it up . Saw both of our safeties make some nice hits and Townsend made a great play tipping the ball to avoid a possible TD . Our Db's need to find the ball and make a play on it . I did feel like their secondary was allowed to be a lot more physical than our guys were .

TD Blackman should be offered by UT Right now. I don't care if he isnt 6'2 or 6'3 235lbs. The kid can play. He makes things happen.  Isiah Cobb played well on defense. I heard Colton Murrels name a lot. Defense bent some but didn't break. Offense played really well. Both QB's played well. RB's ran well. Kelby Brock is another kid who is underated. A school like MTSU,TTU or ETSU should try to scoop this young man up. Tillery made a great catch.  Maryville beat a team in Fulton that will win a 4A Title again.

People saying Fulton is down are crazy. Xavier Malone is a future star. Kentell Williams and Zack Dobson are scary. Chaton Mobley and Deonte Tate are darn good backs. Fulton defense is very fast.

TD Blackman will be another Cameron Sutton

Edited by BigDave1967

I was pleased with my Falcons effort .. while we are not as good a team as the 2013 and 2014 .. we may be good enough to make a run .. biggest difference is we aren't as good at safety or corner and linebacker .. defense is not as good this year as years past .. but we will DEFINATELY not see an offense run as efficiently as the Rebels .. Rebels class program with a class coach ..

Sunday Morning Quarterbackin' -

If #1 for Fulton doesn't play some type of college ball somewhere, then he's been failed by adults. I hear he's decent on the hardwood too.

Butch better go ahead and set up a tent in #7's yard. That kid is going to be very special.

#27 for Maryville reminded me of another 27 that wore the orange about 17 years ago.

Rebels need to figure out what to do on the d-line and in the secondary. Still thought they should have sent more pressure with the backers and maybe they do if #27 plays second half.

Surprised we never saw the plataction jump-slant pass. Way the safeties came up on the run, I thought it was there a lot.

Glad to hear #27 and #22 will be ok. It's never good when the stretcher gets brought out.

Decent chance Fulton/Maryville will be sharing a side in Cookeville in 14 or so weeks.

Im gonna say this about the secondary. They did a great job keeping that Qb from beating our brains out. They had to play to keep those speedsters in front of them and could play for the ball as much as they normally can.

I am a little biased in this regard as my son is one of the safeties and thought that

He played a heck.of a game.

Im gonna say this about the secondary. They did a great job keeping that Qb from beating our brains out. They had to play to keep those speedsters in front of them and could play for the ball as much as they normally can.

I am a little biased in this regard as my son is one of the safeties and thought that

He played a heck.of a game.

Yes he did. Me and the boy was talking about that last night. Must be the hair! Haha