Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Hate too say this but on the Fulton drive where they were 4th and 22 were the QB threw to end zone - "well yes that is a late hit on QB " , just like in DB game "the most dangerous hits are not being called (get it togeither refs) and fulton did not have five guys in backfield on that TD --- These refs drank at the same bar the refs did in Kingsport (and I'm only complaining about two no call late hits last night ,not complaining about the score)!! Seen a few plays where they did not call holding on Fulton , so yes it goes both ways - but these dangerous plays need to be called !!! Great game and even better if Fulton would have caught that drop for TD ..ouch, That might sting !!

Edited by kingindian33

That receiver on the top of the screen was clearly on the ball it's a formation called twins over where the TE is covered by the outside receiver and refs always forget to count the TE... We have to adjust that formation though...

I dont want to argue it but i have it rewound and paused and the recievers(top of the screen) feet are on the 20 and the ball is on the 19.

I dont want to argue it but i have it rewound and paused and the recievers(top of the screen) feet are on the 20 and the ball is on the 19.

You get the lean if the feet are on the 19 he leans over to the 20 a wr can't line up on the exact line of the ball or when they lean they will be offsides but it's over with now we have to get a stop... Prayers out to 22 for Maryville hope he is ok...