Marion Co. @ Meigs

BooBoo5

The Meigs High Softball Team is hosting a pregame meal prior to the Marion vs Meigs football game on Sept. 4th, serving from 5:30 - 7:30.  Cost of the meal is $7.00 for a great hamburger or 2 hot dogs. Price includes chips, dessert, and drink. 
For all you Marion Co. folks - come early and enjoy the wonderful hospitality and food, escaping the heat and humidity as you relax inside the cafeteria prior to the game.

The Meigs High Softball Team is hosting a pregame meal prior to the Marion vs Meigs football game on Sept. 4th, serving from 5:30 - 7:30. Cost of the meal is $7.00 for a great hamburger or 2 hot dogs. Price includes chips, dessert, and drink.

For all you Marion Co. folks - come early and enjoy the wonderful hospitality and food, escaping the heat and humidity as you relax inside the cafeteria prior to the game.

Edited by PurplePower68

I know we can get more penalty yards than that lol

We can throw it some. We passed on Oneida pretty well I thought. I still think our biggest advantage is only having 1 player that goes both ways.

You got that right. Had over 130 yards the first game. Marion doesn't have a bunch that go both ways and the kids are in phenomenal shape so I don't see that being a huge deal.

You got that right. Had over 130 yards the first game. Marion doesn't have a bunch that go both ways and the kids are in phenomenal shape so I don't see that being a huge deal.

Your right they all look fit out there. MC offseason workout program is why they have improved so much these past two years. Having 70 plus players obviously is HUGE as well. I am a Pirate but I was impressed with yalls players. You can tell they all have had top notch training during offseason and that's where most games are won.

Just out of curiousity, what do you think of Meigs Co.'s prospects of pulling an upset are?  Based on what I have read here, it is clear that the majority of people think Marion Co. will win.  By the way, I do too.  Even so, it isn't inconceivable that with some favorable bounces or good defensive play that Meigs can make this a four quarter game.  My guess is that there is about a 30% chance that the Tigers will produce a win.  Not great, but not out of the question either.

Kaza Khan

Just out of curiousity, what do you think of Meigs Co.'s prospects of pulling an upset are? Based on what I have read here, it is clear that the majority of people think Marion Co. will win. By the way, I do too. Even so, it isn't inconceivable that with some favorable bounces or good defensive play that Meigs can make this a four quarter game. My guess is that there is about a 30% chance that the Tigers will produce a win. Not great, but not out of the question either.

Kaza Khan

As I said before, haven't seen either team but games are played between the goal posts. Don't matter about majority.. nobody picked Tyner to win against ND(in newspapers) so may the best MC win!! Edited by TynerRamFan

Just out of curiousity, what do you think of Meigs Co.'s prospects of pulling an upset are?  Based on what I have read here, it is clear that the majority of people think Marion Co. will win.  By the way, I do too.  Even so, it isn't inconceivable that with some favorable bounces or good defensive play that Meigs can make this a four quarter game.  My guess is that there is about a 30% chance that the Tigers will produce a win.  Not great, but not out of the question either.

Kaza Khan

Marion folk know this will be a four qtr game. Turnovers will greatly affect the outcome of this game. I think tyner is the favorite in the district and 2-4 is up for grabs.