The Clash of the Champions- Union City travels to Peabody

BigSwo

suspended for what ? I've not heard of this in 35 years, not three games?

I don't believe it is right to tell what high school players are suspended for on this fourm. They're not NFL players they're not college players they're just high school kids. You may hear out on the street what it was for but I don't think it should be told here. That was true last year when Milan players were suspended and it is true now. At least that's my opinion for what it is worth.

I don't believe it is right to tell what high school players are suspended for on this fourm. They're not NFL players they're not college players they're just high school kids. You may hear out on the street what it was for but I don't think it should be told here. That was true last year when Milan players were suspended and it is true now. At least that's my opinion for what it is worth.

Milan players were suspended two years ago. But I do agree with you that it should not be told here.

ALRIGHT TORNADOES it is GAME DAY. CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS is HEERRREE. TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. NO.1 vs NO.2 JUMP ON THEM EARLY AND STEP ON THE GAS. DON'T LET THEM REST-DON'T LET THEM BREATH. GO GO GO UNTIL THE WHISTLE BLOWS. Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. GO TORNADOES.

suspended for what ? I've not heard of this in 35 years, not three games?

Divulging information on the conduct of minors in a public forum isn't a can of worms I am willing to open. It is a school system disciplinary matter.

I've seen several people mention that Union City has too many athletes for Peabody. Speed and athleticism was Peabody's bread and butter last year. All of those athletes are back as seniors this year. There isn't a team in 1a that can boast having more athletes than Trenton. However, Peabody is slightly undersized. Lining up and punching them in the mouth gave us fits last year and I've seen it bother us at times this year.

For Trenton to win, HC Jacobs has to have a stellar game plan defensively. A game plan that can be implemented and successfully executed by the players on the field. I feel that it will take limiting UC to under 28 points to win. Whether or not that can be done is yet to be seen. Regardless, I hope it's an injury free contest for both sides. It's a great football weekend in our great small towns.

There is a good possibility this game will be the first of 2 meetings between these teams.