The Clash of the Champions- Union City travels to Peabody

BigSwo

I hope both teams lose and Dresden moves to #1 spot and crowned king of Region 7. Boo-yah!!

Dresden number 1. BWAHAHAHAHA. Come on Dude. I think you have been castrating too many of them hogs down there in that lot you have by your football field. So now you think you have the b---ls to say such a thing. Now that's funny right there.

Maybe if you cleaned the fish guts and duck feather off of your clothes I might take you more serious.

I've been mistaken for Bigfoot more than once.

Dresden gonna make believers outta all yall. Hide and watch. Quote me later.

But since this is a UC thread I will stay on topic and if I had to pick one, I'll go with the ugliest team, the Tornadoes. They will be all cocky being undefeated and I really want Dresden to hand them their first loss.

And, BigSwo, if you don't like how I smell you really need to try to stop sniffing me all the time. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

Edited by lionfbfan

I've been mistaken for Bigfoot more than once.

Dresden gonna make believers outta all yall. Hide and watch. Quote me later.

But since this is a UC thread I will stay on topic and if I had to pick one, I'll go with the ugliest team, the Tornadoes. They will be all cocky being undefeated and I really want Dresden to hand them their first loss.

And, BigSwo, if you don't like how I smell you really need to try to stop sniffing me all the time. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

Fbfan thanks for chiming in. You are right that this ain't the time or place to talk about Dresden so we will table this conversation until later. Thanks for your pick. As far as your smell. ........well has the power of road kill skunk. I don't sniff you, I choke , gag and dry heave as I try to leave the county

lionfbfan, NCS is still ranked ahead of you and probably a better team. Besides Bigfoot has to be captured first.

I actually know a guy from Dresden who shot Bigfoot back in the 80's. Made national news. Bad thing was the neighboring farmer had a horse shot the same night. lol Back to topic, Friday nights game will be a dandy for sure. Personally, I think UC will defeat Trenton by 14. That dang Veer is just so hard to stop and they do it so well. Unlike my swamp smelling he/she buddy lionfbfan I haven't been sold on Dresden's D to stop the run so I'm not sure we can win a shootout with UC. But it would be awesome to watch the twisters fizzle out like hurricane Erica when the Lions hand them their first loss.