The Clash of the Champions- Union City travels to Peabody

BigSwo

Cant wait to see this game. This might be the most anticipated game in West Tennessee all year.

Wondering if we'll have as big a crowd this Friday as we did for the opener against Milan. We had an est 3500 for that game. My advice for everyone planning to attend this Friday is to get there early. Don't wait till the last minute and get stuck in traffic getting on campus Edited by PKB74

Been following this thread. Waiting on info before I made any comments or predictions. Got my info today. Looks like this one goes to the most physical and disciplined team by 3...... Touchdowns. F5 hits Teapot town. UC takes it 35 to 14 going away in the 4th qtr.

I like your style fallguy. I'm in the same like thought process as you. If we can Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles we will win. We will need some things to go our way. We have to be disciplined and keep penalties to a minimum. Don't know if there will be a QB chance or not. I ain't telling if I did know.

I like your style fallguy. I'm in the same like thought process as you. If we can Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles we will win. We will need some things to go our way. We have to be disciplined and keep penalties to a minimum. Don't know if there will be a QB chance or not. I ain't telling if I did know.

I'd leave that alone to be honest... 

I'm looking forward to this game.  It will be a battle no doubt!

Are the folks up in Union City currently voting our game as the Tennessee Titans High School Game of the week? I haven't seen it posted on here, so it's worth mentioning.  It will definitely take both our towns voting to overtake the Riverdale/Blackman game seeing as how both of those schools have large student bodies. 

http://www.titansonline.com/fans/high-school-coach-of-the-week.html

Looks like the majority is going with UC. I'm sticking with Peabody at home with more athleticism. Is this Peabody's football coach 1st or 2nd year?

I think I will beg to differ with you on that. I'm talking about the athleticism part. UC has plenty of athletes to go around. I think we will match up evenly with Peabody on that front. Ball control is where UC has dominated in the past. I think the same will happen this week as well. Either way both teams will have to keep mistakes and stupid penalties to a minimum to win in this high profile game. It will be a battle. Come on Tornadoes Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles.