The Clash of the Champions- Union City travels to Peabody

BigSwo

Sorry, Clash of the Champions was Saturday at Maryville. (Maryville vs. Fulton) This is Clash of Two Good Ones.

Kazatoon

In our respective classifications this is the Class of Champions. You can have it the way you want it in your classification. What does it matter to you?

The only information I have pertaining to the internet podcasts is the Ballgame Blitz. I think that's what it's called. They have done a couple of our games in the past. I don't know how to tell you to find it so start now and look them up. If anyone else has better information please share.

The only information I have pertaining to the internet podcasts is the Ballgame Blitz. I think that's what it's called. They have done a couple of our games in the past. I don't know how to tell you to find it so start now and look them up. If anyone else has better information please share.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ballgame-Blitz/614782401878130

Link to the facebook page for Ballgame Blitz. They have replays of other Jackson area games posted on the page.

Sorry, Clash of the Champions was Saturday at Maryville. (Maryville vs. Fulton) This is Clash of Two Good Ones.

Kazatoon

We have two non-region games next year and our coach has a very hard time finding an opponent for those two games.  We have to go to Pennsylvania this year to play one of them.  It'd be easier on us if we could get an east Tennessee "champion" to play us.