Cowbell Week! Lawrence @ Giles

JAFO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law co. Game has nothing to do with walts job. That ship has sailed.

Sit back and watch and listen. Walt has no support from the community and it isn't just based on his poor coaching qualities now. He has discriminated against several players and not many people want him around. He is a poor excuse for a human being and a coach. Hopefully these boys can pull together as a team and come out on top. The boys are in poor condition because of the lack of workout. Instead of watching films daily, those boys need to be getting in shape and practicing. How many days this week has practice went a full day? We have continued to get players injured each week because their out of shape. I wish the bobcats nothing but good luck, but there has to be change soon or this program will be back to lick it was in the 80s and 90s.

Sit back and watch and listen. Walt has no support from the community and it isn't just based on his poor coaching qualities now. He has discriminated against several players and not many people want him around. He is a poor excuse for a human being and a coach. Hopefully these boys can pull together as a team and come out on top. The boys are in poor condition because of the lack of workout. Instead of watching films daily, those boys need to be getting in shape and practicing. How many days this week has practice went a full day? We have continued to get players injured each week because their out of shape. I wish the bobcats nothing but good luck, but there has to be change soon or this program will be back to lick it was in the 80s and 90s.

Shots fired!

Calm down. Just saying the game has no deciding factor in out come of Coach smith. Remember the kids read this as does his family. He is a man attempting to do the best he can with obviously no support.

1610. The only sorry excuse for a human being is you. Love how you can hide behind a screen name and talk about people. Great character you are showing. If you have such an ax to grind with Walt have you went and TD him face to face?? Never mind I can answer that question for you No. If aying the players that give you the best chance to win is discrimination then I guess Walt is guilty as charged. I probably know as much as anyone how Coach Smith operates and consider him a friend. He is more than just a coach but a good Christian man and positive example for the young men he coaches. If you look at my posts it is not hard to figure out who I am so if you ever feel the need to discuss Walt or his character face to face I got NO problem doing that. But to call the man a sorry excuse for a human being is below the belt and gutless.

1610. The only sorry excuse for a human being is you. Love how you can hide behind a screen name and talk about people. Great character you are showing. If you have such an ax to grind with Walt have you went and TD him face to face?? Never mind I can answer that question for you No. If aying the players that give you the best chance to win is discrimination then I guess Walt is guilty as charged. I probably know as much as anyone how Coach Smith operates and consider him a friend. He is more than just a coach but a good Christian man and positive example for the young men he coaches. If you look at my posts it is not hard to figure out who I am so if you ever feel the need to discuss Walt or his character face to face I got NO problem doing that. But to call the man a sorry excuse for a human being is below the belt and gutless.

Yes, Walt knows how I feel and the majority of Giles County. I have told him that he is nothing but a liar. A good Christian man wouldn't have done or do the things he has done. Showing up for church on Sunday doesn't make you a Christian. Just curious do you know the reason he was let go at Mt. Pleasant? I hope the Bobcats win and if they do it will have nothing to do with Walt's coaching but the other coaches doing what is right.

1610 I will tell you straight up I know the man as personally as anyone. Know his family, know how he is with his kids and know how he treats and coaches his players and you are flat wrong. Will argue that any day of the week. As I said not hard to find. For the last 3 years he has done nothing but what is best for the kids at Giles Co. And taught them more than just football. If the community doesn't see it then he needs to move on and they need a coach like they had, one that would cheat his own mama to try and win. I mean in reality if you know the situation then you know as I do if Walt doesn't become HC at Giles there is a good chance that they don't play in the finals in 2013. Word was that if the coaching change didn't happen TSSAA was looking at a playoff ban for back to back rule violations by the previous staff. Those kids that got to experience that trip to Cookeville how easily it could have turned out differently. But you know hey as long as you are winning guess it doesn't matter how you get it done right??

What do you mean back in the 80s and 90s? I think the lowest the program has been was in the early 2K's.Pre Johnson and OConner.