Goodpasture Football 2015

Rainwater

Some things are more important than football and athletics in general. We will keep our principles be just fine win or lose. Some people have obviously lost sight of the BIGGEST picture for all of us. Having won a middle school championship will not be required for winning at the judgement. Good luck to you and your son at MBA. Hope you figure out what is REALLY important before it is too late.

Last time I checked JPII wasn't a world beater either so find a new excuse. And it's base principles. And no Alexander does not coach with him there. I know him personally, as does the guy that was good enough to pay tuition,coach middle school, and was black and his son was the star of the middle school team but not good enough to be a head coach because of church affiliation. What a darn joke just end football and they'll be more successful. Or hey just make it an intramural  sport.

Can't believe every school in Tennessee missed out on such a great coach. Maybe if he wins several middle school championships in a row, he can skip high school and become a college coach. He even turned down MBA to coach another middle school team, very impressive. By the way, Brent Alexander was with Coach J all of last year.  

Last time I checked JPII wasn't a world beater either so find a new excuse. And it's base principles. And no Alexander does not coach with him there. I know him personally, as does the guy that was good enough to pay tuition,coach middle school, and was black and his son was the star of the middle school team but not good enough to be a head coach because of church affiliation. What a darn joke just end football and they'll be more successful. Or hey just make it an intramural sport.

So apparently according to everyone you had no clue about Brent Alexander. JPII took a lot of Catholic kids who were attending Goodpasture. Looks like I know a little more than you including some who are involved at Goodpasture. Good luck with your pitiful gripe.

Gallatin has several wrestlers co-opting with Hendersonville. I see that becoming a program at Gallatin in the future. I would still like to hear from the previous poster mentioning our tailback was coming to Goodpasture.

When I was speaking of the Gallatin tailback I was making reference to a couple of years ago. The coach I was speaking of knows his father very well and coached your Tailbacks younger brother who is a excellent Football player as well and wanted to come to Goodpasture at the time as he wasn't happy as a Freshmen- Sophmore. The loss for Goodpasture was really in the younger brother.

Some things are more important than football and athletics in general. We will keep our principles be just fine win or lose. Some people have obviously lost sight of the BIGGEST picture for all of us. Having won a middle school championship will not be required for winning at the judgement. Good luck to you and your son at MBA. Hope you figure out what is REALLY important before it is too late.

Big Chief if you and GCS Parent are truly affiliated with GCS you would know that the guy wouldn't be on this thread as he supports GCS fully and picks his kids up from there daily. Don't get talked into bashing one of your own.

We all know the relationship between Brent and coach J. Brent will always be there for Coach J but he did not coach for GCS in 2015 look at the roster. On a side note regardless of these two coaches Brent would have been affiliated as the him and the other coach played together.

When I was speaking of the Gallatin tailback I was making reference to a couple of years ago. The coach I was speaking of knows his father very well and coached your Tailbacks younger brother who is a excellent Football player as well and wanted to come to Goodpasture at the time as he wasn't happy as a Freshmen- Sophmore. The loss for Goodpasture was really in the younger brother.

Are we talking Banks now?

Last time I checked JPII wasn't a world beater either so find a new excuse. And it's base principles. And no Alexander does not coach with him there. I know him personally, as does the guy that was good enough to pay tuition,coach middle school, and was black and his son was the star of the middle school team but not good enough to be a head coach because of church affiliation. What a darn joke just end football and they'll be more successful. Or hey just make it an intramural sport.

This is saddest post ever. Freedom of religion... Race card... Find a new excuse yourself.

Good luck to Coach Joslin, Coach Alexander and Jermaine Mason this upcoming year.

you're reaching when referencing MBA and female students to the hiring process at punyl ol Goodpasture. Last time I checked Good pasture doesn't have a plethora of championship banners. Like I said keep your C of C principles and see how many wins it gets you. None of what you listed is the same as hiring principles. Athletics is about wins and losses and last time I checked Goodpasture is racking up the latter LOL but I guess you enjoy Friday nights of 20 point losses Fight On

3 gold balls and 5 silver. Hmmm...... looks pretty good to me.

Big Chief if you and GCS Parent are truly affiliated with GCS you would know that the guy wouldn't be on this thread as he supports GCS fully and picks his kids up from there daily. Don't get talked into bashing one of your own.

We all know the relationship between Brent and coach J. Brent will always be there for Coach J but he did not coach for GCS in 2015 look at the roster. On a side note regardless of these two coaches Brent would have been affiliated as the him and the other coach played together.

Shawn Banks and Markell Rice have done more to hurt Gallatin since graduating then help. They cite racism and other critisims that are unfounded. They have actively recruited players to other schools and caused mayhem. This is all old news however. Ponchez has never according to anybody ever wanted to play for anyone but Gallatin. I could go on and on but what is the point. I hope they are happy because we are up here. Best to leave each other alone. Huge burned bridges!