Goodpasture Football 2015

Rainwater

So you are a fan of cpa recruiting in DI - just trying to clarify because you have to a fool if you don't think that is happening there at least Ensworth MBA and BA are doing it in DII.

Just had someone tell me who you were. I'm not sure why you're interested in TN sports since you're out of the state now? Also, calling me a fool is disappointing considering I've always treated you and your family with respect. I wish your family all the best.

"Speaking of DCA how is that recruiting funnel going with Scooter Edwards? He seems to bring in the best Donelson Middle school has to offer"

Does that help? Second time to make certain you see it.

Yes, now I see. Did not know he was a Pastor but that doesn't change the fact he has been a pipeline to bringing in kids at DCA. 

Just had someone tell me who you were. I'm not sure why you're interested in TN sports since you're out of the state now? Also, calling me a fool is disappointing considering I've always treated you and your family with respect. I wish your family all the best.

Where did the old DA washboy head off to? Did Urban call him up and see if he wanted to come to Columbus and keep the shiny new Playoff trophy clean?  As for Goodpasture, Joslin is a piece of bubble gum on the preverbial breaking dam. Other than the CoC qualification, didn't see GPs vision on this one... 

Yes, now I see. Did not know he was a Pastor but that doesn't change the fact he has been a pipeline to bringing in kids at DCA.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Hundreds of kids from Donelson MS have left since the early 80's.

You still didn't give me your name though? Why won't you? Pastor Edwards would love to have it and so would the DCA admin. It's kinda bush league to make that claim then specifically name an individual and slander him. You're either very young, not very bright or both for doing what you've done.

Good luck to GP.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Hundreds of kids from Donelson MS have left since the early 80's.

You still didn't give me your name though? Why won't you? Pastor Edwards would love to have it and so would the DCA admin. It's kinda bush league to make that claim then specifically name an individual and slander him. You're either very young, not very bright or both for doing what you've done.

Good luck to GP.

Thank you for your continued insults.  I guess it is ok when you do it.  Good luck to you whomever you are. I didn't catch your name either.

Thank you for your continued insults. I guess it is ok when you do it. Good luck to you whomever you are. I didn't catch your name either.

Fella I didn't name and slander someone. In fact I pointed it out to you and you continued. It's classless, actionable and incredibly stupid to do it. If you're going to make that statement have enough guts to give your name. Worst of all you accused a pastor, who helps people all over mid TN of wrongdoing. So, playing the victim card now is just as weak and baseless as your allegations.

Good luck to Goodpasture.

Then call me and we will talk about it since you claim to know me.