Goodpasture Football 2015

Rainwater

Give the new coach a chance.  He is working hard.  There are no breaks when you are 0 - 15 for the last 2 years.  Stadium renovations revealed on Saturday by headmaster.

I agree.  Coach Joslin has been very refreshing and I think he will get us competitive.  Lot of young guys playing and our depth will be much better in the next couple seasons.  

Sure hope they finally update the restrooms. People were complaining about them 20 years ago and they just ended up letting people go inside the school to the school restrooms since the ones behind the bleachers are so bad. Really sad when you came out of the run down restrooms and the first thing you see is a brand new $$$$$$$$ field house.

I have pretty much been to every home game since @ 94. I am just saying people were complaining about the restrooms in the 90's when I was a student. Now it is just sad when you come out of the bleacher restrooms and see this nice field house. I should not of said " brand new", but I figured people would know what I meant.

Edited by CougarBrown

When you are 0 for 16 over the last 16 games an open date is much needed.  This may be longest losing streak of any private school in Tennessee

Remember the Cougars have had 4 Coaches in 4 years. 

2012 David Martin's last year

2013 Leslie Mote

2014 for 7 games Leslie Mote

2015 Jerry Joslin

Too much change.  Glad some stability has returned to the once proud Cougars.  

• 4 weeks later...