Week 3:Jefferson County at Maryville

BigDave1967

This will be my one and only post on this fake thread .... only Murvil Threads started by Starz will be recognized as legitimate Murvil Threads .  :mrgreen:

pep.....Dave beet me two hit so eye weal relint two tha large one......Butt eye weal steal cawl hitt .....Jaffursun Cowntee att Mairvul...

Inn tha werds ov sx....'trap gaim'....???..... :huh:

It's gonna be ugly, real ugly for the pats this week! They have improved, and upgraded speed. No matter though GQ's boys in a boat race! Unless george and Upton want to take it easy on their home school!

sD......This iz a scirry gaim fer Mairvul......JC iz 2-0 and Mairvul iz 2-0 and comin' oft a vurry emoshunal and fizzycul gaim agin Fulltun and wif Alcoee comin' upp inn weak 4...... :huh:

There is no such thing as a trap game for Maryville, they are the MOST well coached team in this state by far. As a Jeff Co. alum myself it's hard to say this but I think it will be around the same 38-13, 45-14 range. The only thing is if #11 for the pats shows up it might be 63-28!