Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Huntingdon by at least 27, everyone thought I was crazy but the mustangs played some ball.  I'm telling everyone this team is a special one everyone keeps denying me saying that I might be wrong but I see something.  I also told people #44 shouldve played his freshmen year people even huntingdon posters thought I was wrong they agreeing on that from who I've been asking.  I told you BigPurple I was confident in our game against u, I was right our team is stacked.

BigPurple you dont have to eat crow if you tell me your honest opinion of #44.  He is playing great for a sophmore, and you have to have people on him so he won't power through and when you do that our other players get enough speed they fly away from you as well.

Also mustangs we gotta work on unsportsmanlike penalties even though Milans gots a player that shouldve been getting the same call twice and ejected a game all night long.  I'd loved us to play 2nd half like first as we got some tough competition come playoff time.  Only 2 more competitive opponents this regular season Wayne County & Bruceton, Wayne County is gonna be a barnburner and Bruceton will play us hard.  We need to be conditioned better for playoff teams such as a possible wayne county rematch, Trenton, Dresden, and especially the team to beat Union City.  None the less a great year to be a Mustang football fan.  

GO STANGS!!!!!! Keep it up.

Well look at who has my full attention now. How about them Stangs. I figured you guys would win but DANG. I will be keeping a close eye on you guys from here on. Sounds like the Stangs are back to being the Stangs again.

I told u swo on your board I want a shot at you this year, not trying to be cocky but if we stay healthy I think it is possible we will get one.  Not gona say yet as 1A in west tn is represented well.

I was told that Swenson said his football team wasn't going to wear pink to raise money for Cancer this year.This was said by Swenson during the Relay for Life Meetings.Good Job Milan!!!

Huntingdon has never worn pink, that I can remember. There are many ways to raise money for a good cause, other than playing follow the leader, and putting a football team in pink. Huntingdon has had breast cancer awareness nights, the team just doesn't wear pink. Edited by Waker

Huntingdon has never worn pink, that I can remember. There are many ways to raise money for a good cause, other than playing follow the leader, and putting a football team in pink. Huntingdon has had breast cancer awareness nights, the team just doesn't wear pink.

We sell Pink Pom Poms for relay for life as well as other stuff in october for charities.  Waker is right you dont have to have team to wear pink, dont mind milan doing it just saying there are other ways to raise money too.

Why is Huntingdon fans making fun of Milan wearing Pink then!!Who won in this game,Final score or Milan raising much needed money that we all might need someday!!! Carroll County Relay was upset from the chatter!!

One person saying something bad bout Milan wearing pink doesnt speak for everyone.  Glad Milan raised money and I seen some huntingdon fans at game wearing pink for the game,  so you need to stop trolling making us look like we all bashing Milan, far from truth.